Pre-Order Thread

Great album, reasonable price, the mock up looks rad AF but I’m highly sus that the actual records won’t resemble this at all.
Yeah I went with the red. Didn’t want to take a chance on whatever comes out with that splatter. Red/black was cool enough, just glad to have that one on vinyl.

SFLC-MockUp_grande.png

dddp_grande.png

newsboyLeaderMockUo_grande.png

TSS-SR-BF_1024x1024.jpg

SW-YIATWW-BF_1024x1024.jpg

newsboyLeaderMockUo_grande.png

Oh hell yeah! Or, I guess, hell no...breakfast?

I want to buy it but I feel like most of these records don't hold up well at all. Breakfast and Reality slap from this album though. Step Up to Microphone is actually my favorite Newsboys album though.
I bought it, but it was 90% nostalgia at play there. I remember getting this bad boy on cassette as a present at my skating rink birthday party, and I played it constantly until I left it on the dash of my mom's car and it melted. But yeah, Breakfast is a bop!

Now I just need Supertones Strike Back and the Jars of Clay S/T, and then I'll have all the godly hallows (kind of like the deathly hallows, but instead of master of death, these make one master of youth group)

I bought it, but it was 90% nostalgia at play there. I remember getting this bad boy on cassette as a present at my skating rink birthday party, and I played it constantly until I left it on the dash of my mom's car and it melted. But yeah, Breakfast is a bop!

Now I just need Supertones Strike Back and the Jars of Clay S/T, and then I'll have all the deathly hallows
I have the original pressing of Supertones Strike Back. I thought that was still in print but it now looks to be $60 dollars on the second hand market already. I really wish they would press everything of the Supertones up to Chase The Sun. Really wish I would have had money to get colored pressings of all the Five Iron Frenzy albums when they came out. Jars of Clay were hit or miss for me.

I have the original pressing of Supertones Strike Back. I thought that was still in print but it now looks to be $60 dollars on the second hand market already. I really wish they would press everything of the Supertones up to Chase The Sun. Really wish I would have had money to get colored pressings of all the Five Iron Frenzy albums when they came out. Jars of Clay were hit or miss for me.
I totally missed that 2018 repress happening, and I'm very disappointed in myself. I would buy a boxset of theirs in a second, though, so maybe I'll tweet Adele and see what strings she can pull.

I loved Jars of Clay's S/T, but that's about where it ended for me...but I didn't like it near enough for the $750 that people on Discogs are trying to sell it for...I guess those sellers are in the "can't take it with you" theology camp 🤣

WizardofOz_C_1024x.png

Back