Pre-Order Thread

wet_leg_lpxm.jpg

I just grabbed the flatbed jam, because it's only going to be on the website. If I wind up grabbing the box, I think I'd rather support a local shop. Plus I wind up getting discounts at a few of them.

As far as shipping, though, Drygoods can get insane with the level of packaging they use, especially for a group that puts such emphasis on environmental issues. If anything, I expect them to overpack it.

Hope ur right. I got worried about supply issues and decided to bite the bullet and get it from Dry Goods. I’ve ordered there b4 without issue. 🤞

lf

Hope ur right. I got worried about supply issues and decided to bite the bullet and get it from Dry Goods. I’ve ordered there b4 without issue. 🤞

I ordered some glasses and they packaged them like a Russian nesting doll in a trojan horse. If you really want that box set, at least you know you're set and you're going to have it.

Nort a pre-order anymore, but interesting nonetheless , Frabnk Popp ensemble are celebrating by lettimg themselves get covered by a host of bands from Teenage fanclubs gerry love to hammerhead

Daniel Norgren reissues are up for Alabursy and The Green Stone. @Joe Mac were you looking for either of these?

Also if you’re in Europe it’s always cheaper to order direct from the label as that ships from Sweden. His Bandcamp always quotes for shipping from the US.

Back