Pre-Order Thread

ac02ab78-abbf-446d-ab91-36419e25c714.jpg

Bleep's top 10 albums of the year bundle. If you know Bleep, you'll know there are lots of electronic and experimental records in their top 10. The price is high, but if you consider everything in this 10 album package, and the fact that a bunch of these seem to be Bleep's own limited exclusive variants, it's actually a reasonable price. I'm tempted, but I have a lot more listening to do, and would need about 10 drinks in me on Thursday day to order this.

Also, if you just happen to love one or two of these records I think you can purchase their new exclusives independent of the bundle.

Last edited:
Bleep's top 10 albums of the year bundle. If you know Bleep, you'll know there are lots of electronic and experimental records in their top 10 of 2021. The price is high, but if you consider everything in this 10 album package, and the fact that a bunch of these seem to be Bleep's own limited exclusive variants, it's actually a reasonable price. I'm tempted, but I have a lot more listening to do, and would need about 10 drinks in me on Thursday day to order this.

Also, if you just happen to love one or two fo these records I think you can purchase their new exclusives independent of the bundle.

A SQUID SLIPMAT?!?!?!?
😍

This looks pretty dope!
Screenshot_20211123-230543.jpg

This looks pretty dope!
View attachment 118617
Also this one:

Also this one:

This looks pretty dope!
View attachment 118617
Are they gatefolds, though? ;)

This looks pretty dope!
View attachment 118617
Great album, reasonable price, the mock up looks rad AF but I’m highly sus that the actual records won’t resemble this at all.

Back