Pre-Order Thread

NorahJones-IDreamOfChristmas-D2CSilverVinylMock-Up_2_1024x1024.png

NorahJones-IDreamOfChristmas-SpotifyVinylMock-Up.jpg

\\Norah Jones - I Dream Of Christmas - Spotify Exclusive LP

Is it weird that I don't even look at this as pricey anymore?
I mean, $65 is not exorbitant considering that the DVD is included. Unfortunately I rarely watch DVDs, which makes the asking price too high for the piece of the bundle I’m likely to enjoy (the double LP).

I mean, $65 is not exorbitant considering that the DVD is included. Unfortunately I rarely watch DVDs, which makes the asking price too high for the piece of the bundle I’m likely to enjoy (the double LP).
Oh I won't watch the DVD or get any enjoyment out of anything but the music (so many fantastic covers in there) I mainly meant I've paid more for less many times now and $65 just doesn't feel expensive in the vinyl world to me anymore

Oh I won't watch the DVD or get any enjoyment out of anything but the music (so many fantastic covers in there) I mainly meant I've paid more for less many times now and $65 just doesn't feel expensive in the vinyl world to me anymore
Yeah that’s f-ed up but the music industry is happy to hear that! Maybe someday in the distant future I’ll get out of public service and be able to feel similarly.

Back