Pre-Order Thread

Looks like either one or both of the first two Eagles MoFi One Steps shipped today.. sorry, but I'm giddy. Just the Eagles, sure... but the music is like a warm blanket and these One Steps haven't failed to disappoint so far. Still waiting on Janis and Tapestry too..
I received both Eagles on Monday…they sound sublime!

Restock over at TTL
Thank you. I have loved this album for a long time, even before I got a turntable, and it's very exciting to get a copy. I don't even know what I'm gonna do when I spin it for the first time. I'll figure it out …

Thank you. I have loved this album for a long time, even before I got a turntable, and it's very exciting to get a copy. I don't even know what I'm gonna do when I spin it for the first time. I'll figure it out …
Take some Adderall and study for a midterm? That was how I got into IDM music.

This is being repressed. I own an original black copy, but this color looks nice. Really good Shoegaze/Space rock.

Your stylus is blind. It has no idea what color a record is when it reads it. If your black sounds good, you're good.

Hey - was it you that posted the Cosmicdust repress info a while back? I think it may have been, and I'd like to thank you for turning me on to that. Tip o' the cap.

Managed to get an order in eventually after some website crashes- just realised I’ve paid now for a release in 8 months time !

I’m waiting till later to see if my local gets it. They’ve got all the other books and limiteds of his. They don’t make me pay until I pick it up!

Get a presale code for knebworth tickets via his store - I can relive my youth from 1996 again - when the Prodigy were better

Yeah it’s worth it then, I won’t be going to Knebworth myself.

Also €70 delivered is steep, hopefully will be down nearer the €58 base in store!

Yeah it’s worth it then, I won’t be going to Knebworth myself.

Also €70 delivered is steep, hopefully will be down nearer the €58 base in store!
I'm amazed at the solo career Liam has had. He has done very well. I saw him in 2019 and he was good but I could never envisage him playing a show like Knebworth again - even headlining festivals I would have thought was past him.

Back