Pre-Order Thread

Am I missing something? I think it is same price and shipping is 5 cents cheaper through rough trade. No FLAC download so I think Bandcamp still makes sense for sure but let me know if I am seeing something wrong and can get it cheaper than 22.49+5.
Oh sorry I was looking through their Hello Merch store which listed the Special Edition at $30z

Oh sorry I was looking through their Hello Merch store which listed the Special Edition at $30z
I was just about to order through bandcamp and noticed Rough Trade has a bundle with Plant Life. $35.19 shipped through RT vs $41.94 shipped through Bandcamp if anyone else wants both. Thanks for recommending that.

View attachment 109098

My favorite song on the EP is entitled "My Dead Wife is a Cat (Meow)".

That title is just:

Another delay for the Black Pumas exclusive:

Unfortunately, I'm coming to you with another date change for the Black Pumas release. After the initial delays, ATO assured us they would have them in our hands by early this week so we could ship them out to you all by this Friday.

We hadn't received them yesterday and finally heard the following update from the label:
"The remaining albums for the Plaid Room edition, however, has unfortunately hit a snag. Due to the intense humidity and heatwave we’re experiencing in Philly this week, we have been seeing a large number of the labels for this variant cracking on the press. We’ve had to put in a new order for additional labels (already placed)."

We're now hoping they ship to us by the second week in September so we can get these in your hands by September 17th. I know you are all as disappointed as we are in the management of this release that we thought would be an awesome exclusive for our customers. Please accept our apology as we do our best to work with the label to finally get this into your hands!

Back