Pre-Order Thread

I was just about to order through bandcamp and noticed Rough Trade has a bundle with Plant Life. $35.19 shipped through RT vs $41.94 shipped through Bandcamp if anyone else wants both. Thanks for recommending that.

I ordered the deluxe edition through Bandcamp. I wonder how easy it is to cancel.

Is the Plant Life single available to stream anywhere? I’d be interested in hearing the remixes before purchasing.

I was wondering the same thing. The Bandcamp page says it's a physical-only release:

Limited to 2,000 copies WW, Parquets Courts’ (physical-only release) ‘Plant Life’ is a 3-song 12” anchored around the titular track.

I was wondering the same thing. The Bandcamp page says it's a physical-only release:

Limited to 2,000 copies WW, Parquets Courts’ (physical-only release) ‘Plant Life’ is a 3-song 12” anchored around the titular track.

maybe I’ll just do the bundle then. I usually dig their stuff. Would love to see them live again.

maybe I’ll just do the bundle then. I usually dig their stuff. Would love to see them live again.
It’s an extended dance cut of plant life on side A and a dubbyish remix and a vibraphone remix on side B. You can buy it blind, it’s all great. I also have a hard time believing it’s only limited to 2K. It’s been out for nearly the whole summer and I would have thought it would have sold out pretty darn quick. Maybe I’m more hyped than most people about anything from the band though.

22$, 28 shipped unless you qualify for free shipping

Lost in translation indie press, presumably from the start your ear off right campaign by rhino. Bullmoose also had a pre-order page but it's dead now.
Wonder if they’ll do the OG Bill Murray cover art or the RSD Scarlett Johansson butt cover?

For some reason presales are going for 44.95!?! I have it for $33.

View attachment 109130

Wamono A to Z Vol 3 – Japanese Light Mellow Funk, Disco, & Boogie 1978 to 1988 (180 gram pressing)​

pre-order through your local music dealer (available via dusty groove, HHV, etc...)
400 copies only

@Skalap I know you need this

You know I do. Another compilation with songs selected by Yusuke Ogawa is announced too. More money to spend...

Back