Pre-Order Thread

I wa surprised also. Mine says delivery on Monday. We will see.
Ok now I’m excited! Or ready to be let down. This happened with the Prine and Friends Newport festival lp too, but it has no location or anything. So I figure they just printed the label right away maybe?

edit: we’ll this is promising! She got hers already

0F02B379-D0DA-4181-9257-349400C08F39.png

Last edited:
View attachment 107262

Pre Order Smashing Pumpkins Live At the Viper room 98' on vinyl
exclusively at Madame ZuZu's July 31st at 12pm central time!
“On January 15th 1998 Billy Corgan and James Iha played two acoustic solo performances at THE VIPER ROOM in Los Angeles. Billy performed new songs that would later be released on The Smashing Pumpkins 4th studio album, ‘Adore’ and James played songs that would later be released on his debut Solo Album 'Let it come down’! “

Count downs can’t be good….https://madamezuzus.com/
Silver or gold?? So hard to decide.

Silver or gold?? So hard to decide.

Well at the price I say Silver or nothing. But a simple black at $30 or so would have been a much preferred option.

Edit: That’s why I didn’t notice the price dif at 1st. Originally they had non-autographed of both. When I checked back the Gold was $50 more with autographs. I’m not a fan of metallic vinyl colors but it is what is. Looks like all the non-autographed are gone now.

Last edited:
Both the standard version and yellow are already sold out on Billy’s site…

Hopefully there will be more distribution 😬

Both the standard version and yellow are already sold out on Billy’s site…

Hopefully there will be more distribution 😬
Standard is available on his site today for Dec delivery.

dammit! I got an email earlier today for the Revolver version and snagged it without even thinking. Kinda want this bonus 7” 😢

funny thing is the reason I ordered this so fast was because I wanted a new copy of my favorite 7 Seconds album. About 10 minutes later I remembered my favorite 7 Seconds album is Walk Together, Rock Together. The Crew is great too, before anyone @s me

Not impressed with Revolver and probably won't order from them again. This showed up last Saturday and the package was top notch but there was a really bad warp making it unplayable so I reached out and sent photos and a video and asked if a replacement disc was possible. I got an auto response Monday that told me their policies and said to reply to the email if my questions wasn't answered. OKay fine so I just copied and pasted my original message and sent again. Wednesday I get an email saying they are out of stock because it was limited. My options were to get a $10 credit or a return label to send it back for a refund minus shipping. Well a warped record and $10 credit is not worth the $38 I paid so I asked for a return label and mentioned I was frustrated to be eating the shipping cost since I was sent a defective product. I have not heard back. Meanwhile I have since ordered another copy from Revelation Records and already received it. Boo Revolver, yay Revelation.

Not impressed with Revolver and probably won't order from them again. This showed up last Saturday and the package was top notch but there was a really bad warp making it unplayable so I reached out and sent photos and a video and asked if a replacement disc was possible. I got an auto response Monday that told me their policies and said to reply to the email if my questions wasn't answered. OKay fine so I just copied and pasted my original message and sent again. Wednesday I get an email saying they are out of stock because it was limited. My options were to get a $10 credit or a return label to send it back for a refund minus shipping. Well a warped record and $10 credit is not worth the $38 I paid so I asked for a return label and mentioned I was frustrated to be eating the shipping cost since I was sent a defective product. I have not heard back. Meanwhile I have since ordered another copy from Revelation Records and already received it. Boo Revolver, yay Revelation.

When you buy a lot of vinyl you really get a chance to deal with a wide range of diverse sellers and CS policies. The really good ones you buy from whenever you can so you can support them. Others, well you swallow your pride and order from when they have something unique or in short supply and you simply don’t have any other options.

And, then there r those sellers who manage to make the whole buyer experience bad enough that you simply avoid them no matter what and just do without. :).

Last edited:
When you buy a lot of vinyl you really get a chance to deal with a wide range of diverse sellers and CS policies. The really good ones you buy from whenever you can so you can support them. Others, well you you swallow your pride and order from when they have something unique or in short supply and you simply don’t have any other options.

And, then there r those sellers who manage to make the whole buyer experience bad enough that you simply avoid them no matter what and just do without. :).
This is the truth.

Last edited:
A must have for any Scrubs fan.
R-3579287-1402780231-6463.jpeg.jpg

A must have for any Scrubs fan.
View attachment 107306
Oh hot damn…yeah you got me.

@wynn72 @KenKaniff @Mack37 @TenderLovingKiller® @Lee Newman I’m sure I missed some others.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Looks like it is this.

Back