Pre-Order Thread

Water From Your Eyes preorder. Stereogum listed their recent single Track Five as the song of the week. I just gave it a listen, and connected with it immediately. The single Quotations is also very cool. Their vinyl preorders make a strong case for starting a sewing hobby :)

Water From Your Eyes preorder. Stereogum listed their recent single Track Five as the song of the week. I just gave it a listen, and connected with it immediately. The single Quotations is also very cool. Their vinyl preorders make a strong case for starting a sewing hobby :)

@Rip_City you should listen to this. It's really fun.

@Rip_City you should listen to this. It's really fun.
And if you want fun(nier) then, my lord, check out their album of covers called Somebody Else's Songs. This band is both serious and has a very serious sense of humor. Just rip the first track …

I'm kinda in love with them for doing this, but I doubt I'll listen to this covers album more than once.

And if you want fun(nier) then, my lord, check out their album of covers called Somebody Else's Songs. This band is both serious and has a very serious sense of humor. Just rip the first track …

I'm kinda in love with them for doing this, but I doubt I'll listen to this covers album more than once.
I also kinda love them for that. Sometimes it is necessary to laugh at ourselves.

widespread-panic-everyday-translucent-red-gray-vinyl

Widespread Panic

Everyday (Translucent Red & Gray Vinyl)​

1627915497805.png

So yeah that Karate thing I mentioned was just for another digital release...
I don't know if I'm late to this party but it looks like a couple of Karate titles are available on vinyl (individually and as a bundle):

Last edited:

You can also buy the two Karate albums as a separate bundle as @Russ I mentioned above.

And this is also really cool. Numero Group are taking things even further by getting some early Seam releases issued out too!

Buying both bundles and skipping the 90's bundle is a cheaper option if you are interested in that route.

Just found this video. From my state!

I don't know if I'm late to this party but it looks like a couple of Karate titles are available on vinyl (individually and as a bundle):

This is great, and people should pick these up. Hell, I’ve got originals and may grab these. But what I’m really excited about is the release of Unsolved. I’ve been looking for that one for nearly 20 years. It’s been far too expensive for far too long, and I can’t wait for that announcement.

You can also buy the two Karate albums as a separate bundle as @Russ I mentioned above.

And this is also really cool. Numero Group are taking things even further by getting some early Seam releases issued out too!

Buying both bundles and skipping the 90's bundle is a cheaper option if you are interested in that route.

Definitely grabbing Headsparks. The Days of Thunder is a great 7", worth the price just for the cover the Big Boys' Which Way to Go. I just wish someone would reissue Seam's The Problem With Me.

I love Seam but I got into them before streaming and I only ever listened to Kernel, The Problem With Me, and Are You Driving Me Crazy?. I was never able to find mp3 downloads for their debut album and have never heard it before :eek:. In the era of Streaming I haven't wanted to listen to them, but I should probably fix that.

Back