Pre-Order Thread

booker-t-the-mgs-the-complete-stax-singles-vol-1-1962-1967-red-vinyl-2lp

Booker T. & the MG's

The Complete Stax Singles Vol. 1 (1962-1967) (Red Vinyl)​

booker-t-the-mgs-the-complete-stax-singles-vol-2-1968-1974-red-vinyl-2lp

Booker T. & the MG's

The Complete Stax Singles Vol. 2 (1968-1974) (Red Vinyl)​

Have Vol. 1 from the earlier limited press and it sounds super good. Glad they finally got around to Vol. 2!

I hope this doesn't become a thing. Not only a year long preorder, but you can only pick them up at a concert.

Yeah I buy a concert ticket, pay a ton of money for the ridiculous box set, and then wait until the concert itself to pick up the order and have to carry it around at the show? Yep I would not trust in that process at all. My goodness... They better release these in stores at some point for everyone to get a copy of the remasters or whatever they are. I don't care about the box set, but I would like to have the records.

Honestly that clear box looks as strong as a cd jewel case.

View attachment 105094

I preordered mine months ago but wasn't given the option to request how I wanted it personalized :( Got a "partial shipping" notice the other day - I think it's just the album. My pre-order comes with a bonus 7", but no estimated delivery date as of yet.

Yeah I buy a concert ticket, pay a ton of money for the ridiculous box set, and then wait until the concert itself to pick up the order and have to carry it around at the show? Yep I would not trust in that process at all. My goodness... They better release these in stores at some point for everyone to get a copy of the remasters or whatever they are. I don't care about the box set, but I would like to have the records.

Honestly that clear box looks as strong as a cd jewel case.
Exactly. I wouldn't even mind going to the show, but who wants to lug these around?

Hahaha... I was chatting with some longtime friends whom I met through U2 in 2000, and I said, I'm gonna ask them to sign it "Bono is a wanker. Love, Eli"
Check out my user name... I love U2
There was a few U2 fans around here but I think some have went away. We usually have to stick together and defend ourselves.

Back