Pre-Order Thread

Arcade Fire /HER soundtrack up at Milan for those not waiting for Mondo or another retailer

Damn, Milan sold out on their site already, too. I was already planning to go for the Mondo variant, but this makes things feel a bit more dire.

Locked in an Amazon pre-order just to be safe. That and Milan said they'd be upping the pressing/running a repress (source: Instagram comments) of the standard white variant if interest was high, which it very much seems like it is.

Last edited:
I'm waiting for that double album reissue that was meant to come a few years ago. I passed on buying an EX original for $40 and regret it now. Plus, I'd like Unplugged - I have a big soft spot for that.
I have an unofficial passing of Unplugged that does me fine but would jump for an archival quality reissue. Thought we were going to get it when we got Harvest Moon a few years back.

I'm honestly kinda done with Newbury Comics variants. So many tend to be clear with splatter lol. The Sacred Bones deluxe edition seems like the best version for me.

There were previously only two releases of this soundtrack on vinyl both red clear. Several variants are now coming out. I didn't know how sought after the soundtrack was. It's really good.
It’s been years since I’ve purchased anything from them. Most of the time it’s because I don’t want to spend that money.

Teyana Taylor pre-order. This is an amazing album and y'all should check it out.

Teyana Taylor pre-order. This is an amazing album and y'all should check it out.

I was surprised to see that she is acting in the new Coming 2 America sequel.

Light in the Attic announced a few more Studio Ghibli preorders - Ponyo, Wind Rises, and Princess Kaguya. Fairly pricey at $70/ea. I also found them on www.play-asia.com for preorder as well at $51.99 ea w/ free shipping over $100. So I'm giving them a shot for Wind Rises & Ponyo.
Playasia is a good site for getting Japanese imports without having to go through a secondary service to buy stuff like you would if you used Yahoo auctions or something. I've used Playasia to buy Nintendo Eshop cards for Japan in order to buy digital Japan only Switch games lol.

Light in the Attic announced a few more Studio Ghibli preorders - Ponyo, Wind Rises, and Princess Kaguya. Fairly pricey at $70/ea. I also found them on www.play-asia.com for preorder as well at $51.99 ea w/ free shipping over $100. So I'm giving them a shot for Wind Rises & Ponyo.
Thanks for sharing. For anyone interested, I have two of the Princess Mononoke records from last year and they look and sound incredible. The price tag definitely equates to the quality of the product.

Thanks for sharing. For anyone interested, I have two of the Princess Mononoke records from last year and they look and sound incredible. The price tag definitely equates to the quality of the product.
Can attest to the same quality on the Howl's Moving Castle release. Was listening to it last night.

Back