Pre-Order Thread

1611331087164.png

FOR SHOEGAZE FANS!

Less than 20 left at the time I write this. Long out of print and always goes for lots of money. The debut album by Shoegaze band Fleeting Joys. They release albums in very limited quantities so get this now if you can.
Love this. Ordered, but it said they were at “-6” copies. Do they press to demand? I got charged, but not sure they’ll fulfill or refund.
Also jumped on this one. When I ordered it said -14. I had ordered a Dustin O'Halloran album recently from Diggers. And I'm pretty sure they do press to demand. I think. I follow Dustin on Twitter and I recall him promoting the album saying about pressing numbers. So I think they'll take orders until they take it to press.

So it should be fine. I think. I paid with PayPal so worst case scenario we'll just get a refund.

Also jumped on this one. When I ordered it said -14. I had ordered a Dustin O'Halloran album recently from Diggers. And I'm pretty sure they do press to demand. I think. I follow Dustin on Twitter and I recall him promoting the album saying about pressing numbers. So I think they'll take orders until they take it to press.

So it should be fine. I think. I paid with PayPal so worst case scenario we'll just get a refund.

Awesome! It's good that people have another chance at this.

Now I'm waiting for the reissue of Pinkshinyultrablast by Astrobrite to come out. They should be getting it ready soon I've heard.

1611340447662.png

Back