Pre-Order Thread

Janelle Monae - Archandroid is back in stock!

Thanks! Been looking for this one. Instant grab.

Their shipping prices, big oof. I'll think on this and regret when it sells out because I am very smart

George Russell is up for preorder too. Acoustic Sounds series.

Awesome! Thanks for the heads-up!

did anyone who pre-ordered any of the BN-CLC titles from target that dropped on the 4th get tracking info yet?they are usually really great at getting the new releases shipped to me by the day after since their fulfillment center is not that far away from me, and the whole Nina Simone situation has me wondering.
I have the Sidewinder and the Real McCoy out for delivery today from target

JEFF The Brotherhood - Gremlins Vol. 1

Super rare JTB up at Jett Plastic Recordings, 450 on white and 50 on clear with custom screenprinted cover

Never to be pressed again!

image_39043fbf-e157-4677-b4be-20bb3a5421f5_large.jpg

That is remarkable. Thanks for the heads-up. COMEBACK for those who don't remember. Good for 20% off on top of the 30% site-wide sale. (Demos was $15.09 for me; must have higher taxes? :D)

Thx! I just ordered a few of the PJ and tossed in a few Blue Note Tone Poets ($19.59 each after the additional code). Even with taxes, the whole order came out to a little over $18/album.

I've gotten every single PJ Harvey reissue from Udiscover at an average of $15 bucks or so per lp shipped. Hope there's another sale in a month or two when Stories From The City, Stories From The Sea is announced!

Target announces them a little later than others, but that B2G1 sale is how I've been getting her reissues. It also comes out to $15 per (they list them at $22.49)

To any dealers out there, Target has 10% off gift cards today. Which means when combined with their B2G1 and cancellation trick you can get whatever you want from them for about 40% off.

Big part of me is happy it doesn't include vinyl this time or it could have got dangerous for me because they sent a one time use 10% coupon as well to Circle members then another 5% if you have a Target card.

Some great deals for sure though!

The Mamas and The Papas debut, If You Can Believe Your Eyes and Ears, on opaque yellow or black vinyl on Jan 29:

Just got an email for this.

Damn it, I posted this and didn’t snag it right away now it is sold out. Can anyone give me some help?

The Mamas and The Papas debut, If You Can Believe Your Eyes and Ears, on opaque yellow or black vinyl on Jan 29:
Thank you. I just ordered this and the newest Pj Harvey for $33 dlvd. 🍾

Is this the first reissue with the toilet? Originals seem to go for big bucks.

May have been posted earlier, but I just noticed these preorders for Uncle Tupelo MOV reissues:

Is this the first reissue with the toilet? Originals seem to go for big bucks.
These two sundazed mono reissues from 2018 and 2010 appear to have the toilet cover too

These two sundazed mono reissues from 2018 and 2010 appear to have the toilet cover too
Haha, this is the dumbest censor I've ever seen.

Back