PopTarts Unite!

I just learned the new Harry Styles album comes out December 13th! Was this already well-known info and I'm just slow to the punch?
I don't think I knew this either. But I also think I heard on the radio this morning that that release date was just announced. And it is Taylor's 30th birthday. So people think his album may have a collab with her on it.

'Circus' is sold out already. C'mon UO, bring on Femme Fatale and Britney Jean (w/ Bonus tracks since theyre the best songs on that album besides 'Work B**ch').

Edit: It's back. But if anyone wants it, I wouldnt sleep on it.

Last edited:
I like this. It is very ethereal. I can definitely hear the gaming influence.

@gaporter I think you'd like this. @NathanRicaud get out of the voldemort threads and check this out!
I found out about it through Grimes, and I can hear some similarities here and there. I dig ethereal dream pop with lots of fun synth stuff. She has a great voice, too. The track Creatura almost sounds like a Aurora song.

There is also a rumor going around that she has a new album coming out and that it is an xmas album. That would be one of the only xmas albums I buy on pre order. Lol

Also - I got tracking notification for my Lover vinyl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I'd be all over that too haha

I got mine last night too, but it isn't expected to show up until next week. I can't wait that long!haha

Mine is set to arrive Saturday!!
I haven't gotten a shipping notice from Target, but I got one from UPS directly since I have an account set up on their site. Says its supposed to arrive Saturday, but it's Surepost, so I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being Monday instead.

Back