PopTarts Unite!

The forthcoming Kesha album has a song featuring Ke$ha...I'm not sure what that means, but I'm excited for it. Also has a song featuring Sturgill Simpson and Brian Wilson, which I'm totally there for. Finally, I am intrigued by the song title "Potato Song (Cuz I Want To)".

Kesha - High Road (Jan 10th)

01 “Tonight”
02 “My Own Dance”
03 “Raising Hell” (Feat. Big Freedia)
04 “High Road”
05 “Shadow”
06 “Honey”
07 “Cowboy Blues”
08 “Resentment (Feat. Sturgill Simpson & Brian Wilson)
09 “Little Bit Of Love”
10 “Birthday Suit”
11 “Kinky” (Feat. Ke$ha)
12 “Potato Song (Cuz I Want To)”
13 “BFF “(Feat. Wrabel)
14 “Father Daughter Dance”
15 “Chasing Thunder”

The forthcoming Kesha album has a song featuring Ke$ha...I'm not sure what that means, but I'm excited for it. Also has a song featuring Sturgill Simpson and Brian Wilson, which I'm totally there for. Finally, I am intrigued by the song title "Potato Song (Cuz I Want To)".

01 “Tonight”
02 “My Own Dance”
04 “High Road”
05 “Shadow”
06 “Honey”
07 “Cowboy Blues”
09 “Little Bit Of Love”
10 “Birthday Suit”
11 “Kinky” (Feat. Ke$ha)
13 “BFF “(Feat. Wrabel)
15 “Chasing Thunder”

That's... interesting. None of her newer stuff really interested me all that much, but I'm looking forward to hearing this. Also, I love Big Freedia.

01 “Tonight”
02 “My Own Dance”
04 “High Road”
05 “Shadow”
06 “Honey”
07 “Cowboy Blues”
09 “Little Bit Of Love”
10 “Birthday Suit”
11 “Kinky” (Feat. Ke$ha)
13 “BFF “(Feat. Wrabel)
15 “Chasing Thunder”
So she's bringing back her glam, dancey days to collaborate? I'm down for that!!!!

I did not know she had a new album coming out so soon and I am very excited for it. Rainbow was my fave album of 2017.

I’m sorry, after seeing that trailer, anything having to do with that movie is a hard no. *shudder*
I'm with you there... I don't have any interest in Cats (the musical or the film) anyway and the trailer definitely did nothing to change my mind. But new Taylor Swift music is still new Taylor Swift music I guess? Bleh.

I'm with you there... I don't have any interest in Cats (the musical or the film) anyway and the trailer definitely did nothing to change my mind. But new Taylor Swift music is still new Taylor Swift music I guess? Bleh.
It'll probably be the only good thing about the film, and will get Taylor an Oscar Nomination most likely.

I think Cats is going to be one those movies that you MUST see because it's so inmensely awful that's it's amazing, like 2012 or Crossroads.
That's honestly what I'm hoping for, but I have a feeling it will just be painfully mediocre like Hooper's Les Mis adaptation.

Back