PopTarts Unite!

You flatter me, Nathan

And we can have a JQBX date where you can show me all of the brilliant hidden layers of Pang ^_^

Don't be surprised if you don't end up being blown away by it in the end. I loved the singles (especially Door and So Hot...) and thought I would love this album, but I wound up feeling disappointed. I guess I was expecting a bit more diversity overall and in the production especially.
It's a good album, but I don't think I would even put it in my top pop albums of the year.

Not sure if this has been brought up in here, but I think this is one of the year’s best pop songs:

Love this song, but the rhythm in portions of the song always makes me think of "I Want You" by Savage Garden...not really a bad thing, but I can't unhear it.

Love this song, but the rhythm in portions of the song always makes me think of "I Want You" by Savage Garden...not really a bad thing, but I can't unhear it.
That’s funny, I can hear that for sure. I had first thought Stevie Nicks’s “Edge of Seventeen”/Destiny’s Child’s “Bootylicious”... and also Survivor’s “Eye of the Tiger”

That’s funny, I can hear that for sure. I had first thought Stevie Nicks’s “Edge of Seventeen”/Destiny’s Child’s “Bootylicious”... and also Survivor’s “Eye of the Tiger”
Lol...all valid, and yet the song is great

@siremobunny - did I see that you finally hopped aboard the Sigrid hype train?

@gaporter and anyone that posts in this thread has impeccable taste. I want to join in on that Pang guided listening. @NathanRicaud has a way of explaining music that I just want to be a party to.

My Taylor will be here today!

HAIM is awesome, I love the new song. And yes, they seem to use Paul for all their videos. The Right Now one is my favorite of them all.

Got my copy of Lover on vinyl today. So I guess Target is the only way to get it at the moment? Glad I pre-ordered when I did. Packaging is great. And although I've heard many negative reports from Target shipping vinyl, I had no issues. It came perfectly.

It probably depends on who you have packaging your album and how much they actually care. My two Target exclusives (Black Panther and Stranger Things Season 3) both came in excellent shape.

Got my copy of Lover on vinyl today. So I guess Target is the only way to get it at the moment? Glad I pre-ordered when I did. Packaging is great. And although I've heard many negative reports from Target shipping vinyl, I had no issues. It came perfectly.

I've ordered alot from Target over the years and lately their packaging has vastly improved. Big upgrade from the flimsy and ironically named "frustration free packaging"

It probably depends on who you have packaging your album and how much they actually care. My two Target exclusives (Black Panther and Stranger Things Season 3) both came in excellent shape.
I've ordered alot from Target over the years and lately their packaging has vastly improved. Big upgrade from the flimsy and ironically named "frustration free packaging"
I think it depends on whether you have an album ship from a store or not. Preorders most likely come from a warehouse and are packaged much better, my two shipments from Target stores were not packed well at all.

This popped up on Twitter, I don't keep up with Meghan Trainor so idk if this is old news or not but thought it was worth sharing here

She's really talented. I haven't kept up with her either though. I should try to remedy that. Maybe. I don't know, there is just so much music out there. Sheesh.

Back