PopTarts Unite!

It is definitely a silly song. But I feel like younger kids would like it, my nieces love it (they're 3 and 5). And I have no problem with her appealing to them. But I get what you mean. The album is still too long for me to decide which of the songs I wouldn't need or should go - I haven't been able to adequately digest an 18 song album enough yet to cull.

With time and reflection, we can craft the perfect Lover.

Not to distract from Taylor, but... does every picture of CRJ have to be the most iconic image ever?

She's the best.

Taylor is performing 2 songs on the VMAs tonight. And Lizzo is performing. And Shawn and Camilla.

I don't have cable though. :( I'll have to watch videos of the performances tomorrow.

She's the best.

Taylor is performing 2 songs on the VMAs tonight. And Lizzo is performing. And Shawn and Camilla.

I don't have cable though. :( I'll have to watch videos of the performances tomorrow.
I legit didn't even know the VMAs were on tonight!! I can't watch them cause I have to get up early tomorrow morning. If anything too big happens, I'm sure it'll be all over my feed tomorrow anyways.

We didn't watch the VMAs last night, but my wife showed me a video of Lizzo's performance this morning. It's definitely worth checking out, if not for the music, at least for the huge inflatable ass bouncing around on the back of the stage! She's outrageous and I love it haha

I know I've already shared this a couple of times, but I feel like today is a great day to remember this was and will be one of the best pop performances this year.

I played Eurovision 2019 songs in the jqbx room the other day. I don't think it was a huge hit with everyone though. Lol

Hahahaha wel, I believe Eurovision music, out of the show itself, is pretty niche (sp?). It can be very europop or it can go straight into bizarre.
I played Iceland's submission. So that was the bizarre one. I also played Sweden and .... dang, I forget which other. Definitely NOT the Netherlands because I was pissed that won. And not Australia because I honestly forgot how amazing it was until you reminded me above. Maybe Greece?

I played Iceland's submission. So that was the bizarre one. I also played Sweden and .... dang, I forget which other. Definitely NOT the Netherlands because I was pissed that won. And not Australia because I honestly forgot how amazing it was until you reminded me above. Maybe Greece?

Greece's song is beautiful, but she was atrocious live and the stage was weird AF.
Have you listened to Jamala? She won for Ukraine in... 2016 I think. "1944" is one of the strangest and most unexpected winners of Eurovision, and it's also a great song.

Maybe this belongs in the hot takes thread but if I'm being honest I never minded "Look What You Made Me Do" even as everyone around me told me I should hate it. Same with "Ready for It?"

Maybe this belongs in the hot takes thread but if I'm being honest I never minded "Look What You Made Me Do" even as everyone around me told me I should hate it. Same with "Ready for It?"
I like both of those very much. And they were accompanied by some pretty cool effects live

Back