Political Discussion

Whoever Bernie or Biden pick as VP, it needs to be someone interesting that excites a base in some form or fashion, whether that be the minority vote or the progressive vote or otherwise. Nobody gave a shit about Tim Kaine. Dude's a wet napkin.

Cory Booker, Kamala Harris, Julian Castro, Nina Turner or Stacey Abrams would be good for either of them honestly.
Ya, they need to really stand out and be energetic like...................wait, who's are current VP again? 🤭

I haven't seen it officially called yet. But NBC10 Boston is reporting Vermont will go to Bernie Sanders.

Will be curious to see how correct 538 will be this go round. I think they had Biden winning the southern states and Bernie winning the North and West this morning. Vermont was 100% delegates to Sanders. I think when they locked in their model this morning they had Biden coming out of the day with more delegates

Ya, they need to really stand out and be energetic like...................wait, who's are current VP again? 🤭

Yeah - that guy.
Not that there needs to be another reason to have a woman as VP but Pence being afraid to be alone with them is another plus. Maybe he'll have to have his wife on stag with him at the VP debate.

Of course I don't believe any of his false righteous religious bs. I still view him as far more dangerous than Trump.
Seriously Indiana wtf

NBC is projecting Joe Biden to win Virginia for a total of 16 electorate votes.
NBC also is projecting Bernie Sanders to win Vermot for a total of 6 electorate votes.

Will be curious to see how correct 538 will be this go round. I think they had Biden winning the southern states and Bernie winning the North and West this morning. Vermont was 100% delegates to Sanders. I think when they locked in their model this morning they had Biden coming out of the day with more delegates

Sounds very likely for how things will go down. I'm curious, what did 538 show for MA? Everything I have seen shows Warren has been the front runner.

Sounds very likely for how things will go down. I'm curious, what did 538 show for MA? Everything I have seen shows Warren has been the front runner.

scroll to the bottom of the page

Sanders clearly winning but basically splitting the delegates with Warren and Biden

Say Bernie get's the nomination, what do you think the chances are that he picks Elizabeth Warren? Who else you think are serious possibilities for running mates. Stacey Abrams? And don't tell me Nina Turner or AOC because that is going to be a no from me. He needs someone more moderate to balance the ticket.
I would prefer this doesn't happen but Kamala Harris would be a wise choice if the Sanders campaign wants to build more of a coalition with older African American voters
Yeah I'd be surprised if Bernie chose the woman who prosecuted poor parents of kids who were skipping school to be his running mate. (Kamala, not Abrams.)
I wouldn't put anything past anybody when running for office. Bernie may have integrity but he also isn't stupid and while I agree that it's unlikely and would be a bad look is he really going to alienate his base with a Harris VP pick? or are the gains maybe worth the losses? I don't think it's such a crazy thought
I think Bernie should be careful about selecting another senator. Not sure what all the rules are from state to state about appointing replacements and special elections, but Vermont and Massachusetts both have R governors, so if he taps Warren that’s a -2 blow to Democrats in the Senate where every seat will count for a long time. That may make Harris a more likely pick than Warren?
Also, I think Warren has more utility in the Senate than in the VP position, but that’s just my opinion.

Seriously Indiana wtf
1583284102759.gif

Whoever Bernie or Biden pick as VP, it needs to be someone interesting that excites a base in some form or fashion, whether that be the minority vote or the progressive vote or otherwise. Nobody gave a shit about Tim Kaine. Dude's a wet napkin.

Cory Booker, Kamala Harris, Julian Castro, Nina Turner or Stacey Abrams would be good for either of them honestly.
This is literally the first time since 2016 that I've even thought about Tim Kaine.

NBC is reporting that the voter turnout for younger voters was not there.

The Bernie movement isn't making a strong showing.
j81k4pvob2541.jpg

time to be nihilistic and give up already

time for 4 more years of shittiness

i called that it would be biden vs trump..

i wish pills could let me drink

I don't think you should give up or drink. Biden fucking sucks, but he's still better than trump. Do what you can, be better than they are.
yeah but nothing is really going to change and everything is just going to be bleh and nothing for 4 years.. still no real hope and just mediocre nothingness

Back