Pokémon Go

I can't figure out how to connect it to Pokemon Go. I thought it was supposed to connect. So far I only see the options for linking to a Nintendo Account.

I can't figure out how to connect it to Pokemon Go. I thought it was supposed to connect. So far I only see the options for linking to a Nintendo Account.
That option is not ready yet according to the official release notes.

It is interesting though, that there is trading built into the Home app, so theoretically you'd be able to complete the dex for Sword/Shield without even having the game.

Is there some event going on today I'm not aware of?

Or did they change up what Pokémon are appearing and moved some regionals around.

Volbeat are everywhere for me today. Volbeat is a regional right?

Also Feebas and Woobat are everywhere.

Is there some event going on today I'm not aware of?

Or did they change up what Pokémon are appearing and moved some regionals around.

Volbeat are everywhere for me today. Volbeat is a regional right?

Also Feebas and Woobat are everywhere.

Yep Volbeat and Illumise are appearing around the world with the possibility of shiny. Don't recall what else, but the new in game event chart should clear it up 🤘

Just an FYI for anyone doing Remote Raids.

There is currently a bug where if the raid expires before you get to the catch screen you won't get the encounter.

I haven't gotten a shiny since before the last CD. This past events have been bad to me...

The Abra community day or the one before? Whenever that was.

I still don't have a shiny Mewtwo. I'm jealous.

Other than Abra's this past CD, I got a few shiny feebas and a shiny tailow during the last event week. No luck for me with getting a Shiny Volbeat or Shiny Aloean Meowth.

It was like another shiny Feebas, stop giving me these. I want a shiny Volbeat. Says someone who got my first Shiny Feebas during this event. I got like 6 of them I think.

Doing an audit of my shinies this year.

January:
1 Magikarp

February:
1 Rhyhorn

March:
1 Snorunt

April:
2 Marill
6 Feebas
2 Illumise
12 Abra
1 Taillow

Any word on when that will be possible yet? I'm having to buy more storage space every month.

I haven't heard a single thing about it. I'm hoping to hear more when the Sword/Shield expansions come out. I'm in the same boat - basically using all of my coins from gyms to buy pokemon storage!

Back