Pokémon Go

Regionals from 7k eggs event is over, so is half distance =\.

I have hatched 163 eggs in the last 2 weeks, and not a single shiny.

I'm hoping 7 k eggs I got during the event might still have a chance, but I'm not holding my breath.

I'm going to guess the shiny rate was the standard 1 out of 450. Or in other words, a snow balls chance in hell.
I just hatched my first ever shiny, I’ve caught quite a few but had never hatched one. Sadly shiny Pichu isn’t very exciting and looks like a normal Pichu to me

I’d rather hatch some obscure gen 5 Pokémon in these 10km eggs rather than the 30-40 Dratini, Larvatar, and Lapras I keep hatching

Well, if anyone still has any 7k eggs you received during the event I can confirm they still have a chance at hatching regionals.

No luck with a shiny yet, but I have 1 more chance / egg to attempted with.

FYI: If you can ever walk 50k in a week make sure you don't spin any stops or accept any gift to reserve an open egg slot. The 10k Eggs awarded for the 50K goal have a higher hatch rate on obscure/rare pokemon than a standard 10k egg.

I just got one Monday and put it in the Incubator this morning. I'll report back with what hatches out of it.

This is only my third time hitting 50k, and the first two times I had no egg slots open.

Here we go again. An other egg event that is much more interesting for me than this last one.

Starting at 1 p.m. PDT through Tuesday, October 1st at 1 p.m. PDT

Regional-limited Pokemon will be available in eggs 5k eggs in their respected real-world regions:
  • Farfetch'd
  • Kangaskhan
  • Tauros
  • Heracross
  • Corsola
  • Volbeat
  • llumise
  • Torkoal
  • Zangoose
  • Seviper
  • Lunatone
  • Solrock
  • Tropius
  • Relicanth
  • Pachirisu
  • Mime Jr.
  • Chatot
  • Pansage
  • Pansear
  • Panpour
  • Heatmor
  • Durant
If you are lucky you might encounter a Shiny.

Mime Jr. Is making it's first appearance ever in the game (Europe only)

Also, Shiny Zangoose & Seviper will be available in the wild in their respective regions.

Unfortunately, we won't be able to get other regionals, but we have a shot of getting shiny versions of our regionsals.

Here we go again. An other egg event that is much more interesting for me than this last one.

Starting at 1 p.m. PDT through Tuesday, October 1st at 1 p.m. PDT

Regional-limited Pokemon will be available in eggs 5k eggs in their respected real-world regions:
  • Farfetch'd
  • Kangaskhan
  • Tauros
  • Heracross
  • Corsola
  • Volbeat
  • llumise
  • Torkoal
  • Zangoose
  • Seviper
  • Lunatone
  • Solrock
  • Tropius
  • Relicanth
  • Pachirisu
  • Mime Jr.
  • Chatot
  • Pansage
  • Pansear
  • Panpour
  • Heatmor
  • Durant
If you are lucky you might encounter a Shiny.

Mime Jr. Is making it's first appearance ever in the game (Europe only)

Also, Shiny Zangoose & Seviper will be available in the wild in their respective regions.

Unfortunately, we won't be able to get other regionals, but we have a shot of getting shiny versions of our regionsals.
Would’ve been better if they made it so you had a chance at any of the regionals regardless of where you are. They’ve basically made this just exciting for the spoofers and cheaters

Would’ve been better if they made it so you had a chance at any of the regionals regardless of where you are. They’ve basically made this just exciting for the spoofers and cheaters

I wish they'd just make a permanent change so that 7km eggs can hatch regionals from the region the egg was sent from. So I could just find some friends in other regions and have a reason to keep exchanging gifts with them.

I'm more jealous of that Aerodactyl...that's my last remaining Meltan task, and it's been that way for months. And I caught one about 10 minutes before getting to that page of the tasks, which just makes it all that much worse.

I got that Aerodactyl through field research. It's the reward for "Win 5 raids". So keep an eye out for that task and don't trash it if you get it.

I got that Aerodactyl through field research. It's the reward for "Win 5 raids". So keep an eye out for that task and don't trash it if you get it.
Ha, gotta watch out for the new task assignments tomorrow (new month), but I bet it'll be pretty similar if not the same.

ugh, yeah I'm sure I've trashed that task once or twice, because it's a pain to raid since they took away the gym by my apartment. But I'll keep an eye out for it to pop up again. I have the Switch game too so I have Meltan, I just really wanna close out that research. I'll have to make sure to keep my app open when I'm wandering around Chicago next week

Hmm, interesting.

This is a paid special research task. Costs $7.99. Coins can not be used.

What's going on.

Back