Pokémon Go

Apparently the 2020 Go Fast T-shirt sold out before the email reached everyone's inbox.

That's crazy!

If we expect a bunch of new shinies and perhaps a Unown I'm game.

Do we expect the event ticket to be up through the event start date? Or do I need to jump in it now?

Apparently the 2020 Go Fast T-shirt sold out before the email reached everyone's inbox.

That's crazy!

If we expect a bunch of new shinies and perhaps a Unown I'm game.

Do we expect the event ticket to be up through the event start date? Or do I need to jump in it now?

Judging by past events it will stay up until the day of the event, so I think you are good for now.

Mega Evolutions coming to Pokemon Go

But I'm waaaaaaaay more excited about a new Pokemon Snap!!

Yess, I loved Pokemon Snap and had been waiting for a new game! I'm excited for too!

What is Pokemon Snap? Is it just for AR pics or will it be for more?

Pokemon Snap was a game for the N64 where you went through various levels and had to take photos of Pokemon. Each photo have you a score and at the end of the level you selected the best photos you took and sent them to professor Oak for evaluation. I personally loved the game and it was pretty fun with great replay value, because you went unlocking items and could go back to early levels with the new items, unlocking different paths or different mons.

The new Snap for switch looks to be similar, though it's still in development with no date in site.

In Pokémon Go certain shiny Pokémon can be obtained via "nesting species"

What does that mean?

For example, shiny Pokémon can come from eggs, nesting species, wild, raids & research.

I feel accomplished. Just caught a shiny Lunatone. I managed to catch a shiny Solrock this past Friday.

So I have both in my collection now. Wasn't so lucky with the bug event last month, where I failed at the Volbeat shiny.

I feel accomplished. Just caught a shiny Lunatone. I managed to catch a shiny Solrock this past Friday.

So I have both in my collection now. Wasn't so lucky with the bug event last month, where I failed at the Volbeat shiny.

I want one of those lol. been searching for them but no luck, great catch they're rare!

Made it through all three stages of the Go Fest challenge. This unlocks the ELITE Challenge, one task of which asks you to make 50 excellent throws. The reward: 5 ultra balls. :unsure:

Going to fall short of completing this weeks elite challenge.

I thought I would get it at the rate of team rocket balloons I saw over the weekend. But I have virtually seen zero balloons since.

I beat the team rocket boss, I easily made the number of grunts I needed to beat, but coming up short on the Defat a Team Go Rocket Leaders 5 times. The issue is as soon as I get the rocket radar I keep just getting Jessie and James. Which doesn't earn me more components until I have used the rocket radar and doesn't trigger a Team Go Rocket Leader encounter.

Also had a great day, landed about half of my wantlist. Gonna try to focus on quests and raiding Palkia/Dialga/Spooky worm today

1595771718763.png

Back