Pokémon Go

I lucked out and got a shiny costume Pikachu on Halloween! We don't have much luck with finding groups for 4+5-star raids, so didn't bother with any of the Regis today. Did however get a Zapdos for a research breakthrough. Only missing the other 2 birds and Mewtwo for the original 151. Could still use the Kyogre breakthrough too.

I lucked out and got a shiny costume Pikachu on Halloween! We don't have much luck with finding groups for 4+5-star raids, so didn't bother with any of the Regis today. Did however get a Zapdos for a research breakthrough. Only missing the other 2 birds and Mewtwo for the original 151. Could still use the Kyogre breakthrough too.

They actually dumbed down the raids yesterday. You only needed 3 people to defeat or 2 people at level 40 with all super effective attacks.

Good to know for when they ever do an event like this again. I hope the pay to play model isn't the new norm though.

@EvanBenner is there a GroupMe or Discords group for your area? There are always several planned raid parties here in Salem.

Alright nerds, I'm getting back into this. I played pretty regularly up until the beginning of this year. I stopped and now my brother is getting me to play again. I'm ready to fill out the rest of this Pokedex! Add me!

Scrufflyupagus
4192 2223 0423

They actually dumbed down the raids yesterday. You only needed 3 people to defeat or 2 people at level 40 with all super effective attacks.

Good to know for when they ever do an event like this again. I hope the pay to play model isn't the new norm though.

@EvanBenner is there a GroupMe or Discords group for your area? There are always several planned raid parties here in Salem.
There might be? It's not super high priority for us either way. We lucked out during the last Entei raid day and shadowed a large group in the nearby park. Could likely just do that again, but we usually only plan actual Go outings for community days now.

There might be? It's not super high priority for us either way. We lucked out during the last Entei raid day and shadowed a large group in the nearby park. Could likely just do that again, but we usually only plan actual Go outings for community days now.

I lucked out at my last job, because my building was a gym, and since it was downtown I was pretty much guaranteed a full lobby if I joined a raid when it started. Since moving jobs I have to walk to a gym, and therefore obviously I don't raid nearly as much. I can't even remember the last group raid I did.

And I wish I'd known you needed those birds, I could've traded them to you when I was in Chicago! I have SO MANY birds. Though I guess those are a one-a-day trade so it wouldn't have done much good anyway.

I lucked out at my last job, because my building was a gym, and since it was downtown I was pretty much guaranteed a full lobby if I joined a raid when it started. Since moving jobs I have to walk to a gym, and therefore obviously I don't raid nearly as much. I can't even remember the last group raid I did.

And I wish I'd known you needed those birds, I could've traded them to you when I was in Chicago! I have SO MANY birds. Though I guess those are a one-a-day trade so it wouldn't have done much good anyway.
I’ll take your birds. thanks.

This looks really cool. Too bad I'm not level 40 yet. I have been at level 39 the last couple months and I'm just barely halfway to being able to level up.
Dang, I'm only halfway to 35. Niantic rejected my suggested changes to a stop made through the Ingress Scanner. The stop is a shop that closed in 2014, so I submitted edits to replace it with a new public art mural on the side of the same building installed this summer. They said no. I got so mad and almost quit.

I've accepted that I will never have the regionals. Which sucks because they're the only ones I'm missing from the original 151!
Did you miss the regional egg event? I saved up duplicates for trades. Not that that helps you, but I can't be the only one who's got spares.

Did you miss the regional egg event? I saved up duplicates for trades. Not that that helps you, but I can't be the only one who's got spares.

I guess I did, I stopped playing for the last year or so. I'm just now getting back into it. Maybe they'll do another one of those events soon! Or maybe I'll find somebody with spares.

I need a new friend for a research task! I know I’m already friends with a lot of you, but if you’re like “huh who’s this guy?” then go ahead and add me!

Let's be friends in Pokémon GO! My Trainer Code is 0102 3963 0841!

Pokemon Home is out. I transferred all of my 'Mon from Pokemon Bank over. No Pokemon Go transfer abilities yet, but it's coming.

Back