Pokémon Go

wait, so are these pokemon no longer region-locked ???? if so, that is GREAT!

I think they're just available in the 7km eggs for a week before going back to region locked, kind of like last time they had a similar perk. Last time they did this I walked like 20 7km eggs, and got a Farfetch'd and like 3 Tauros' out of it, instead of the Kangaskhan I actually need.

I'm more excited for the possibility of finally getting Unown, though I'm not expecting to have good luck on that front either, since I rarely get 10km eggs.

I've just found 5 pokemon from the 5th, but I already got a shiny Patrat, so I'm cool.

Also, has anyone hatched a shiny regional? I've gotten at least one from each(and like 4 mr, mimes) but no shiny yet.

No shiny for me...took me long enough just to get that Kangaskhan that's been absent from my dex for so long. And agreed on the Mr. Mime...I hatched like 10 of those, which makes total sense because I didn't need one.

I've just found 5 pokemon from the 5th, but I already got a shiny Patrat, so I'm cool.

Also, has anyone hatched a shiny regional? I've gotten at least one from each(and like 4 mr, mimes) but no shiny yet.
The first Patrat I clicked on immediately after they showed up was shiny ✌️😁

I also got a shiny Klink from a raid this morning
604281C5-8F3A-43CA-AD95-C920F11AF4A0.png

I got a shiny Farfetch'd! Only found 4 of the new Gen 5 types so far, but only 2 star and under. Been quarantined yesterday and today due to a bad cold, but hope to get out more tomorrow/Friday. Gotta do several raids for the Jirachi quest.

I got a shiny Farfetch'd! Only found 4 of the new Gen 5 types so far, but only 2 star and under. Been quarantined yesterday and today due to a bad cold, but hope to get out more tomorrow/Friday. Gotta do several raids for the Jirachi quest.

I only found one of the new Gen 5s so far, blah. But I also spent a couple of weeks hitting it too hard trying to hatch eggs to get Unown and Kangaskhan, so I haven't been playing as much as I could...plus there's a tropical storm outside and that probably is affecting the spawn rates too

No shiny regionals for me yet, hell, I bought the adventure box and got 2 mr mime and 1 Farfetch'd. I'm having a hard enough time landing the regionals let alone a shiny.

No shiny regionals for me yet, hell, I bought the adventure box and got 2 mr mime and 1 Farfetch'd. I'm having a hard enough time landing the regionals let alone a shiny.
I have hatched 84 eggs this week and not a single gen 5 from it, I also did not hatch any of the regionals other than 3 non shiny Tauros

I"m at at least that level of eggs hatched as well. No shiny regionals yet for me.

3 Mr Mime, 1 Farfetched and now 3 Kangaskhan for me.

Why is Pokemon Go being so stingy.

I did hatch a shiny Pichu and Bonsly this week though.

I gave up on seeking out shinies because it was just causing me too much stress...now it's like a little christmas gift whenever it happens!

AppleWatch and Adventure Sync is the way to go. Every footstep I make all day long gets counted towards hatching eggs.

Also, this half distance event plus using super incubators helps.

I have Adventure Sync activated, but I work from home so don't get a lot of steps during my normal weekday outside of walking my dog.

I have Adventure Sync activated, but I work from home so don't get a lot of steps during my normal weekday outside of walking my dog.
I feel ya! I'm lucky if I break the 25K walking bonus each week. Because of the event with 2x incubator effectiveness I ended up bouncing for the Adventure Box in the shop with a ton of extra incubators. Ended up knocking out each 7K egg in under 2K with the purple incs. Figured PGo has been entertaining long enough to warrant one $10 spend given the event.

Regionals from 7k eggs event is over, so is half distance =\.

I have hatched 163 eggs in the last 2 weeks, and not a single shiny.

I'm hoping 7 k eggs I got during the event might still have a chance, but I'm not holding my breath.

I'm going to guess the shiny rate was the standard 1 out of 450. Or in other words, a snow balls chance in hell.

Back