Pokémon Go

Just a reminder that the Pokemon Go Battle League season has now ended.

If you have have a star piece user it before entering the battle screen and collecting your season ending rewards.

With my star piece, I just received 450,000 stardust.

I tried it.

I transfered 1 pokemon, went to transfer another one and it said I needed to recharge. It was going to charge me 1 coin per additional pokemon I tried to transfer.

Is this a pay to play model? Or am I doing something wrong.

I tried it.

I transfered 1 pokemon, went to transfer another one and it said I needed to recharge. It was going to charge me 1 coin per additional pokemon I tried to transfer.

Is this a pay to play model? Or am I doing something wrong.
From my use of it, it depletes charge differently for each pokemon (more for legendaries, shinies, etc).

Recharges over time for free. I transferred like 4 legendaries over the weekend, then recharged enough to send another 2 today. You can speed up the recharge with coins, but it's not required.

I only transferred 1 regular pokemon. No legendaries, shinies or event pokemon yet.

Can any pokemon transferred to pokemon home be transferred back? Can event pokemon be transfered. Say you have a bunch of hatted Pikachu?

I only transferred 1 regular pokemon. No legendaries, shinies or event pokemon yet.

Can any pokemon transferred to pokemon home be transferred back? Can event pokemon be transfered. Say you have a bunch of hatted Pikachu?

There's a pop-up when you transfer that says you can't transfer them back. Or maybe it was when you first connect to Pokemon Home. They do warn you though.

Didn't try any event. Believe me, if I can get rid of some event pikachu, I will, but I had priorities for this first batch.

Not sure why you could only send one..

There's a pop-up when you transfer that says you can't transfer them back. Or maybe it was when you first connect to Pokemon Home. They do warn you though.

Didn't try any event. Believe me, if I can get rid of some event pikachu, I will, but I had priorities for this first batch.

Not sure why you could only send one..

I got the only 1 figured out.

It's because I only transferred 1 at once.

You can select as many as it lets you to transfer. But if you don't select the full amount, you deplete your charge and have to wait for it to recharge or pay in coins.

So if I transferred several at once I would have been okay. Doing 1 at a time may result in waits before transfers.

I got the only 1 figured out.

It's because I only transferred 1 at once.

You can select as many as it lets you to transfer. But if you don't select the full amount, you deplete your charge and have to wait for it to recharge or pay in coins.

So if I transferred several at once I would have been okay. Doing 1 at a time may result in waits before transfers.
Ah, gotcha.

@Djxfactor511

Did you have to subscribe to Pokémon Home premium?

I went to open my second mystery box this morning and it said I needed to transfer a pokemon to home to activate it.

When I tried to transfer a pokemon it just kept saying my box was full. I had like 9 or 12 pokemon or something like that. I could not for the life of me figure out how to increase my box size or create a new box without subscribing to premium.

That said, the mystery box was a let down. Even with the increased spawn rates that just started a couple days ago of once every 25 seconds, I did not get a single shiny Meltan.

@Djxfactor511

I went to open my second mystery box this morning and it said I needed to transfer a pokemon to home to activate it.

When I tried to transfer a pokemon it just kept saying my box was full. I had like 9 or 12 pokemon or something like that. I could not for the life of me figure out how to increase my box size or create a new box without subscribing to premium.

That said, the mystery box was a let down. Even with the increased spawn rates that just started a couple days ago of once every 25 seconds, I did not get a single shiny Meltan.
You have to delete the stuff stored in there. Free home membership has barely any storage slots

1606514367859.png

It is now possible to get up to level 50 in Pokémon Go. Here are the requirements so far known for each level up. Level 49 and 50 are still unknown.

Every level above level 40 require more than just XP. They require field research challenged to also be completed.

It took me a while to figure out that Level 41 through Level 50 are not live yet.

I have seen screen shots of the higher levels, YouTubers talking about them and some of my friends have already made it to level 42.

Apparently the new higher levels are only in test right now in Australia and have been live there since 11/20.

I believe the levels will go live for the rest of the world week of 11/30.

People in Australia have already made it as far as level 48. That is how we know what the requirements are. No one has completed the requirements to level up to 49 yet as it takes a minimum of 2 months to reach.

@Djxfactor511

Yeah, I do have premium.

Back