Phish

Anyone looking for A Live One, Rollin' Recs has it for $50 Phish - A Live One
Also Rift for $40, and a couple of different Hampton Comes Alive for 99

not sure if it's a bootleg but i know they do sell a lot of legit pressings, and 50 is a steal, so,.,,

A Live One should be a box. Can't tell if that's what it's showing on the product page or not

EDIT: That barcode is suspect, too. As far as I know, it shouldn't have one

A Live One should be a box. Can't tell if that's what it's showing on the product page or not

EDIT: That barcode is suspect, too. As far as I know, it shouldn't have one
I had two legit copies of A Live One that I bought off some Amazon accideals and sold for beacoup bux on discogs before the price increases and it going to shit. I'm hoping it's legit, but I'll be happy if it's a decent sounding boot. I've had that album on tape and CD and made a minidisc...love that "bouncing around the room" on it

yeah, and bonnaroo 2009.

in discovering this meaningless nugget, i also learned that that combo of songs has only been played five times, all in 3.0, and nicu > ac/dc bag has never been played.

I still haven't received a response regarding the Sphere shows. No rejection. No nothing
Me too, seems like many were in this bucket. I gotta imagine this was the largest lottery they’ve ever done, given the amount of people who I assume entered just to scalp tickets. I think this will be one of the hardest tickets ever, up there with the 09 return.

In five years when they’re doing their 5th residency at the Sphere, we’ll all look back and laugh at how much some people paid to be at the first run. I am in the camp that this will be a fairly common run for them, given their relationship with MSG.

Back