Phish

i disagree. sigma oasis is one of their better studio albums and, imo, is as close to how phish actually sounds as a band than any other record in their catalog. it's not their best, but it is worthy of some listens and was a pleasant surprise from them after a run of truly underwhelming albums.
I think it’s good, too, and I agree about it being how they sound, especially current-day sound.

i disagree. sigma oasis is one of their better studio albums and, imo, is as close to how phish actually sounds as a band than any other record in their catalog. it's not their best, but it is worthy of some listens and was a pleasant surprise from them after a run of truly underwhelming albums.
That's one of my favorites of theirs too

Sigma is fantastic. I also really dig Fuego.

Looks like I've got some more listening to do!
And a trip to Vegas to plan:

And a trip to Vegas to plan:

never been to vegas....and the sphere DOES look cool....

Given that their lights are already insane (and done completely on the fly as improv), I can’t imagine what this will be. I’m thinking 4 themed show, based on the wording of the announcement.
Maybe he uses a smaller lighting rig paired with the LCD screens?

I also wonder if they won't broadcast these shows on LivePhish because of some contractual agreements with the venue.

Maybe he uses a smaller lighting rig paired with the LCD screens?

I also wonder if they won't broadcast these shows on LivePhish because of some contractual agreements with the venue.
I wonder if they can even set up a lighting rig. My guess is it will be pre-recorded visualizations like we’ve seen from U2, with different themes.

I wonder if they can even set up a lighting rig. My guess is it will be pre-recorded visualizations like we’ve seen from U2, with different themes.
This is my guess that there’s 4 different “shows” planned and that’s why they’re doing the short run versus a longer residency. Didn’t want to repeat as I could see a lot of people going to all four.

Back