14 - Climate Pledge Arena, Seattle, WA

15 - Climate Pledge Arena, Seattle, WA

17 - Greek Theatre, Berkeley, CA

18 - Greek Theatre, Berkeley, CA

19 - Greek Theatre, Berkeley, CA

21 - Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA

22 - Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA

23 - Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA
I wish they would play more in the Midwest or central US.

Kansas City, Des Moines, Lincoln (NE), Oklahoma City, like the good old days.

Weird Phish lottery for me this year. Somehow I missed both nights in Seattle, but I hit Berkeley. Never seen a show at the Greek and am looking forward to them. Flights and airbnb booked.

Anyone have any advice on seeing a show at Greek Theater? Sense of how early to get there for decent spot (don’t care about being in front, but don’t want to be in worst seats, either).

We got some pretty good seats for LA, but those were the only shows I was trying for. Heard Greek tickets are brutal to score, so congrats!

Nice pull on your seats, too. I don't know that setup, but I've seen a lot of people looking for better spots.

Three of us were going to try for 4 sets a piece to cover each othet, but they restricted the sales to 2. One friend struck out, so I have his. My other friend got the 2 he needed, so it worked out perfectly, but I keep hearing from others who got nothing.

The Greek is a lot smaller and always a problem so that was my focus. I live in Seattle, but I'll deal with that later. It's always easy out this way. I'm planning to take the kid to see them up here where we can be chill and go home each night. Then I'm heading to Berkeley to get weird without him.

Nice pull on your seats, too. I don't know that setup, but I've seen a lot of people looking for better spots.

Three of us were going to try for 4 sets a piece to cover each othet, but they restricted the sales to 2. One friend struck out, so I have his. My other friend got the 2 he needed, so it worked out perfectly, but I keep hearing from others who got nothing.

The Greek is a lot smaller and always a problem so that was my focus. I live in Seattle, but I'll deal with that later. It's always easy out this way. I'm planning to take the kid to see them up here where we can be chill and go home each night. Then I'm heading to Berkeley to get weird without him.
I’m sure you’ll be able to get Seattle tickets cheaper than the on-sale prices (the fees for WA were astronomical from what I saw). The Greek is a dream venue for me, but with work, I can’t justify staying out west for the week. But first West Coast shows for me since 2015!

My buddy is a pro at securing tickets, so we just rely on him. He wasn’t at NYE this year and it was a bit of a blood bath without him lol.

Any of y'all still listen to CDs?

I have several hundred Phish shows from the late 80s through early 2000s. Most have been sitting for a while. Was thinking about PIFing a bunch. Lots of audience recordings from the 97 European tour.

These are all from lossless sources, SHN or FLAC files to .wav then burnt to CD.

Hit me up, I can send folks 10 - 15 shows. It'd just be CDs shipped media mail. I have no organization, so can't help with specific dates. 0212231108.jpg0212231110.jpg0212231110a.jpg

I have several hundred Phish shows from the late 80s through early 2000s. Most have been sitting for a while. Was thinking about PIFing a bunch. Lots of audience recordings from the 97 European tour.

These are all from lossless sources, SHN or FLAC files to .wav then burnt to CD.

Hit me up, I can send folks 10 - 15 shows. It'd just be CDs shipped media mail. I have no organization, so can't help with specific dates. View attachment 166925View attachment 166926View attachment 166927
I’d be down! Betting getting into Phish proper lately so this would be awesome!

Hit me up, I can send folks 10 - 15 shows. It'd just be CDs shipped media mail. I have no organization, so can't help with specific dates. View attachment 166925View attachment 166926View attachment 166927
I'd be down too! Just got a CD player again.

They’re finally gonna be near me! Three Alpharetta dates! Now what is this ticket request thing? Should I just try when they go on sale?

They’re finally gonna be near me! Three Alpharetta dates! Now what is this ticket request thing? Should I just try when they go on sale?
Alpharetta lawns are easy, will likely have to do lottery to get better seats. They do it every year and I normally go and always have a blast

Alpharetta lawns are easy, will likely have to do lottery to get better seats. They do it every year and I normally go and always have a blast
Are the lawn seats any good? And do most people sit or stand there? I’ve never done lawn before

Back