Phish

I lucked out and got a sealed copy of the numbered version for $30 on Ebay a couple of years back.

I'm waiting on that Farmhouse reissue, but I'm surprised by demand for Round Room. I remember when that album came out and I can't remember anyone enjoying it, but that was also 20 years ago.
RR is by no means one of my favorites (the 2.0 sit toward the bottom for me), but I love the looseness of that album. Almost sounds live to me, which makes sense given that the “tracks” are unedited.

I lucked out and got a sealed copy of the numbered version for $30 on Ebay a couple of years back.

I'm waiting on that Farmhouse reissue, but I'm surprised by demand for Round Room. I remember when that album came out and I can't remember anyone enjoying it, but that was also 20 years ago.
I love Waves from RR. It just calms me. Been spinning the CD in my car quite a bit lately. Also 46 Days rules.

Not a huge Phan, but just popping in to say that listening to this TABOOSE tour has been so much fun. AND last night Billy Strings sat in, which took it to another level of crazy!
Hell of a set list!

Back