Phish

new free live bait on livephish

1. Mike’s Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove (10/19/95 Kansas City, MO) - 30:56
2. Tweezer > Makisupa Policeman (9/28/99 Pelham, AL) - 23:56
3. Split Open And Melt (10/25/94 Atlanta, GA) - 15:16
4. Down With Disease (7/1/99 Antioch, TN) - 18:19
5. Chalk Dust Torture Reprise > Chalk Dust Torture (7/11/00 Noblesville, IN) - 11:47
6. Reba (8/14/96 Hershey, PA) - 14:18
7. Runaway Jim (7/3/00 Camden, NJ) - 32:37
8. Fluffhead > Lifeboy (8/3/97 George, WA) - 23:09
9. Light (8/9/11 Stateline, NV) - 16:05
10. Simple (8/29/14 Commerce City, CO) - 22:07

Description​

Joy is the 4th studio album from Phish, praised by critics upon it's release in 2004. Rolling Stone called it "a deeper trip than most Phish LPs" in their 4 star review. The "Growing Brighter" edition of Joy is pressed on a tri-color mix of viny (blue, red, black).

4th, huh?

Description​

Joy is the 4th studio album from Phish, praised by critics upon it's release in 2004. Rolling Stone called it "a deeper trip than most Phish LPs" in their 4 star review. The "Growing Brighter" edition of Joy is pressed on a tri-color mix of viny (blue, red, black).

4th, huh?
Released in 2004…right after they broke up…haha

Just got back from the Hershey -> Atlantic City run. Wow! What a first leg of tour! Hershey Night 2 and Atlantic City Night 3 were my favorite, truly magical shows. The AC run was pretty freakin' cool on the beach. Sound was great everywhere and plenty of room to social distance and dance our asses off.

So glad they're back to touring!! Going to be a great run through Halloween :D

Just got back from the Hershey -> Atlantic City run. Wow! What a first leg of tour! Hershey Night 2 and Atlantic City Night 3 were my favorite, truly magical shows. The AC run was pretty freakin' cool on the beach. Sound was great everywhere and plenty of room to social distance and dance our asses off.

So glad they're back to touring!! Going to be a great run through Halloween :D
That AC run was great. Such a cool experience

So I realized today that I may not be receiving my Lawn Boy from Amazon.
It was supposed to be delivered by 8pm today but it had not shipped yet.
Now they had me approve the “we’ll try out best to get this to you.”

I am screwed right?

I’ve seen a few places that offer to “preorder” for it, including acoustic sounds.
Are those all lost causes too?

I am screwed right?

I’ve seen a few places that offer to “preorder” for it, including acoustic sounds.
You might be safe with AS. I’ve seen a decent amount of people who got f’ed by Amazon on this one.

I am screwed right?

Had the same thing happen with Amazon. Was excited to see it was coming yesterday, then got the delayed email.

Had the same thing happen with Amazon. Was excited to see it was coming yesterday, then got the delayed email.
Just ended up putting in an order with Acoustic Sounds, ended up being $39 and some change after the MN tax and $7.80 or so in shipping. Wasn’t in the mood to spend more for the free shipping.

I do have more faith in Acoustic Sounds than Amazon though.
We will see…

While we’re here, anyone see last night’s setlist?

48 minute SOUL PLANET??

Axilla II?!?!

what a show, can’t wait to listen.
That Soul Planet is obviously an unexpected monster, but holy hell...STASH!!! One of the best jams I've heard out of a Stash in a long time. Overall, just a fantastic show that's worth repeated listens.

Back