Phish

aw man, it couldn't have been literally any other weekend in august (or july, or september)? metallica is here in town that weekend and we already have tix and plans with friends. pretty much every fest they've done post-2009 has always had a schedule conflict for me. the quest continues!

aw man, it couldn't have been literally any other weekend in august (or july, or september)? metallica is here in town that weekend and we already have tix and plans with friends. pretty much every fest they've done post-2009 has always had a schedule conflict for me. the quest continues!

How many times have you seen your friends?

How many times have you seen Metallica?

How many times have you seen Phish?

20230912_234344.jpg

Just sayin'...

Dry Goods drop is at 2pm EST.

There will be a lot, including 40 copies or Slip, Stitch, Pass that they said they found. New pressings of Hoist, Junta, and some more. Seems like they cleaned house and found some old stock. Get your fingers ready!
Didn't see the SSP, but I looked. The website got crushed. Took a few tries to check out.

got farmhouse and hoist since i'm a phish n00b.
Hoist is where I started. It’s one of their best studio performances. Lots of great features - Alisson Krauss, Bela Fleck, Rose Stone, and Tower of Power.

Highly recommend this home video of them filming the album after you get the chance to listen. It’s great, and Mike singing the “Acilla” backing track vocals lives in my head 24/7.

Back