Online Vinyl Deals

Has anyone used or even heard of udiscover music?
They have a sale on box sets this weekend, this one looks pretty tempting

Thanks for posting - I went ahead and jumped on that Bob Marley box. Been eyeing it for a while now...

Nice starting price for reissue of Monster 2 x LP considering previous versions sold for $80-$100.

Update: not sure why but this link just changed from $23.21 to $35? Perhaps try to lock in the first one on amazon ASAP.

Last edited:
Nice starting price for reissue of Monster 2 x LP considering previous versions sold for $80-$100.

Update: not sure why but this link just changed from $23.21 to $35? Perhaps try to lock in the first one on amazon ASAP.

2 LP version:

Commemorating the album’s 25th anniversary, original Producer Scott Litt re-approached R.E.M.’s “Monster” by remixing the entire album. The original 1995 version was dense in guitars and feedback with the vocals mixed within the sonic wall, but on this alternative version the guitars are pulled back and the vocals pushed forward to create a more open sound and showcase often-revealing lyrics.

Charles Bradley Black Velvet Box Set - $22.26 with prime shipping

Thank you so much! I have wanted this for a while but could never pull the trigger on the $55 price tag and I just so happened to have received a $25 amazon gift card this weekend! ( I also picked up a copy of Changes they had for $14 while I was at it)

Mofi inner sleeves If you buy 5 they end up being about $15.50 shipped each depending on your state tax. Let’s face it, you need 250 inner sleeves if you’re in this thread.

Mofi inner sleeves If you buy 5 they end up being about $15.50 shipped each depending on your state tax. Let’s face it, you need 250 inner sleeves if you’re in this thread.

I was excited until I saw the $53.99 international shipping per item :LOL:

Back