Online Vinyl Deals

Don't tell me that!
giphy.gif

at least thats what discogs says....and i dont see why it wouldn't be. newbury only pressed 500 and they wouldn't have recut it.

has directtoyou always owned collector's choice? i've never bought anything there but i have browsed the site and i don't remember seeing the telltale signs of that before.

Popmarket is now collectors choice. Unsure if they just bought them or always owned them

I placed an order at Popmarket last year in May, I payed using Paypal and it shows here it went to DirectToU LLC.

yea popmarket has always been DirectToU. but now they also seem to own Collectors Choice.

Don’t forget Deep Discount! They all pull from the same stock, and coupons just rotate between them.

lots of those shops are all run by the same two or three corporations.

If you'd rather not support one of those corporations, @Ethos99 has access to the exact same stock over at Apocalypse:

Sure it's still capitalism, but @Ethos99 actually has a soul!

50% off all previous RSD items

50% off all previous RSD items
Just saw this too. For example, this Fleetwood Mac box set drops from $180 to $90 (disocgs has it for $115 at lowest):

Just saw this too. For example, this Fleetwood Mac box set drops from $180 to $90 (disocgs has it for $115 at lowest):

that box is amazing. i grabbed the dead box for half off. free ship over $75 too.

Back