Online Vinyl Deals

This link isn’t working.
Yeah, trying to fix that, but no dice. Weird. It's the 4xLP version of Who's Next with the 1971 San Francisco show for $54.49 on Amazon.

Shortcut here (with free shipping):

Well this thread inspired me to open and clean one of my Pacific Breeze comps (record four of the eight I purchased I've now opened).

LITA are losing me as a customer with this experience.

If there is obvious audio stuff going on I think they will be quick to replace.

I have only opened three of them so far. Managed to sell one on discogs to basically break even. I have it on my to do list to clean the rest but I'm just being lazy.
This is probably why they cracked down on sending replacements.

I thought it was a lost cause, but Sound Of Vinyl just sent a shipping confirmation on the free-just-pay-shipping copy of Tattoo You.
Whoa, nice!

I'm uh... just in limbo here. Just before Christmas I got an email saying "It's Only Rock N Roll" was delayed, which almost seemed like good news relative to the lack of response I'd been getting.

Anyways, there's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee...

The Hudson outers are…fine. Think I’ve been spoiled by sleeve city and VSS. They are a little cloudy and thin, but I will use those for albums I sell or donate a bunch to my local non-profit shop
Yeah. I'm with you. I think "fine" might even be generous. The deal is amazing, but I'm surprised that a company whose inner sleeves are probably even better than the "premium" sleeves by MoFi and Quality Records hasn't gotten hip to the high-quality crystal clear outer game.

And it's a small thing, but my super heavy package arrived in a cardboard box that was really beat up and a couple of layers of the bags holding the inner and outer sleeves were ripped to shreds. I've had this happen with other outers I've purchased on Amazon, too. I don't understand how manufacturers of supposedly high-quality plastic outer sleeves seem to struggle so much to manufacture a bag strong enough to hold them.

All that said, for the price, this was still an amazing deal, so thanks for posting it. But in the future, if I could choose only 250 inners for roughly the same price, I'd probably forgo the outers.

Yeah. I'm with you. I think "fine" might even be generous. The deal is amazing, but I'm surprised that a company whose inner sleeves are probably even better than the "premium" sleeves by MoFi and Quality Records hasn't gotten hip to the high-quality crystal clear outer game.

And it's a small thing, but my super heavy package arrived in a cardboard box that was really beat up and a couple of layers of the bags holding the inner and outer sleeves were ripped to shreds. I've had this happen with other outers I've purchased on Amazon, too. I don't understand how manufacturers of supposedly high-quality plastic outer sleeves seem to struggle so much to manufacture a bag strong enough to hold them.

All that said, for the price, this was still an amazing deal, so thanks for posting it. But in the future, if I could choose only 250 inners for roughly the same price, I'd probably forgo the outers.
Yea the outers aren’t remotely as good as VSS or Sleeve City but for 250 for $13 essentially…they are fine hah. Like I said, I’ll use them to put records I sell or PIF in and donate the rest. Even just getting 250 inners for $26 was worth it! Glad a bunch of people got the deal!

I've had the sleeve city sleeves before so I have a feeling i might be disappointed. I'm reading that the inners are better than the mofis?? if so i'm excited to check those out.

I've had the sleeve city sleeves before so I have a feeling i might be disappointed. I'm reading that the inners are better than the mofis?? if so i'm excited to check those out.
They're very similar, but they seem just a tiny bit thicker than the MoFis, and I find they're less prone to bunching up when sliding into a record jacket.

They're very similar, but they seem just a tiny bit thicker than the MoFis, and I find they're less prone to bunching up when sliding into a record jacket.
This post has me wishing I had gone in on the deal. I’m so annoyed with the air pockets and crumpled sleeve when I slide a MoFi back into its jacket

Yes you’ll be disappointed in the outers haha. But I love the inners. I think I’ve used 1,250 of them at least now…maybe more
I need them tho so i might have to make do
Great! mine always bunch up.

Back