Online Vinyl Deals

View attachment 192065

I was just joking around. I do not recommend that @Dead C contribute to that person's fundraiser.
This is interesting in so many ways. Including how an infusion of $3,000 (stated goal of campaign) can have any kind of significant impact (unless the challenges she's run into are seen as a one-time thing). Ugh. I don't envy the solo business owner.

I've only ever purchased the Hudson inners before, what's the consensus of the outer sleeves? I just bought a new pack of outers from my local yesterday, so I'm not tripping either way with the deal I just got, but I'm curious how everyone likes them.

I've only ever purchased the Hudson inners before, what's the consensus of the outer sleeves? I just bought a new pack of outers from my local yesterday, so I'm not tripping either way with the deal I just got, but I'm curious how everyone likes them.
I'm in the same boat. Not gonna complain getting 250 inners for around the same price as 100 though, and then the bonus outers!

They’re okay. Probably similar to whatever you bought from your shop. They are not vss or sleeve city quality but better than a lot out there.

They’re okay. Probably similar to whatever you bought from your shop. They are not vss or sleeve city quality but better than a lot out there.

The ones I buy from the shop are actually pretty good. They have them custom made for them and fit almost everything well.

Even if these wind up being worse, it's still a great deal

I pretty much only use these. I know others prefer the clearer ones, but I actually prefer these.

I pretty much only use these. I know others prefer the clearer ones, but I actually prefer these.
Haven’t gotten the Hudson outers before but I love the sleeve city and VSS sleeves. They almost never rip and the crystal clear sleeves make the album art pop more than cloudier outers. I figure I’ll use the outers most likely for records I sell/PIF and donate some to my local charity record shop

Haven’t gotten the Hudson outers before but I love the sleeve city and VSS sleeves. They almost never rip and the crystal clear sleeves make the album art pop more than cloudier outers. I figure I’ll use the outers most likely for records I sell/PIF and donate some to my local charity record shop
They like the not crystal clear VSS ones, not quite as thick.

I can't stray from ultraclear sleeves by MoFi, though if I found a cheaper option I’d probably consider.

MoFi ultra clear archival for single LPs
Sleeve City deluxe outers for gatefolds
Mofi inners

If Hudson ever gets into the thick clear outer game, I’m interested

I can't stray from ultraclear sleeves by MoFi, though if I found a cheaper option I’d probably consider.

MoFi ultra clear archival for single LPs
Sleeve City deluxe outers for gatefolds
Mofi inners

If Hudson ever gets into the thick clear outer game, I’m interested
I've tried several of the cheaper brands on Amazon. These are pretty close to the MoFi ultra clear outers at less than half the cost. I've been very happy with them, but they don't fit Tone Poets, Acoustic Sound Series, etc., so I still buy the Sleeve City deluxe outers, too.

I've tried several of the cheaper brands on Amazon. These are pretty close to the MoFi ultra clear outers at less than half the cost. I've been very happy with them, but they don't fit Tone Poets, Acoustic Sound Series, etc., so I still buy the Sleeve City deluxe outers, too.
Good to know. I've never even seen that brand before. Definitely a good price.

I was interested in them until I read this review:

Screenshot 2024-01-04 at 11.24.58 PM.png

Back