Online Vinyl Deals

It didn't knock out a channel, it's just not on the record. It's a bad pressing. I could swap out my cartridge if I really wanted to rule things out, but spot-checking the rest of the record there's some dull/quiet moments and other areas where channels cut out.

I put on a record after to confirm there's nothing wrong with my stylus or anything, and no issues.

I also looked up these records on discogs and found one review from a few days ago on the Pacific Breeze comp stating there's a lot of distortion throughout.

I hate to be cynical but it seems based on my experience that these are all bad pressing in some capacity.

LITA return policy says sales are final unless I can prove records are unplayable, so seems like I've got an annoying process in front of me to get my money back. I could sell them on discogs to try to recoup my $10 but don't really feel like making this someone else's problem.
Dang. Has your problem been resolved yet? Three of the four records I ordered had significant warps. The Link Wray record being the worst, I can live with the other two. I emailed customer support and got the whole "we don't do refunds or replacements" thing after a week so I sent them a video. I don't think I am a very picky guy when it comes to messed up records but you could ride this wave.

Dang. Has your problem been resolved yet? Three of the four records I ordered had significant warps. The Link Wray record being the worst, I can live with the other two. I emailed customer support and got the whole "we don't do refunds or replacements" thing after a week so I sent them a video. I don't think I am a very picky guy when it comes to messed up records but you could ride this wave.
Ive only opened my Lee Moses so far and it has a warp as well. Hoping the rest arent the same!!

My Lee Moses was a little warped as was the Country Funk. Kinda sad I expect most new/modern pressings to be a bit warped.
Definitely disappointing. I just read their customer service FAQ and they basically take no responsibility for product condition (even for damaged LPs!!). Customer is basically SOL unless the defect causes audible playback issues, and they want a 30+ second video.

I got the 10 LP Japan Mystery Bundle and was very impressed. I did note some noise in the two ambient records, which I am debating whether to content them about or not, since new ambient pressings on LP are usually nosier than they should be.

I’m in Portland and happy to vinyl flat people’s records nearby—I know there’s a thread for that too.

UO sale:

Jason Isbell 9.99

Vince Guaraldi, Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown $9.99

De La Soul, Three Feet High (Cassette) 9.99

And more: Vinyl Records + Cassette Tapes on Sale

But this sale becomes really significant if you spend $150 (get an additional 40% off). So if any of you N&Gers is interested in combining an order, let me know. I would be willing to ship your portion of the order to you for free via domestic media mail.

UPDATE: @djdavedk and I put in an order that got us an additional 40% off with Black Keyes El Camino too.

Last edited:
Back