Online Vinyl Deals

I'm really bummed to read about the LITA issues a lot of people have had. I have only ordered from them once, but when I expressed a concern they were extremely helpful and responsive.
I've never ordered direct from them but have bought plenty of their stuff over the years. This is the first time they've soured me on their label. Not sure I want to buy direct from them ever again. TBD on buying other releases.

I'm really bummed to read about the LITA issues a lot of people have had. I have only ordered from them once, but when I expressed a concern they were extremely helpful and responsive.
Yeah this seems to be a new thing. I have ordered a lot in the past and the time that there was a problem they were nice and helpful. I still had to send a video of the problem but the record was replaced promptly. I'm kind of trying to reserve judgement until customer service gets back to me.

UO sale:

Jason Isbell 9.99

Vince Guaraldi, Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown $9.99

De La Soul, Three Feet High (Cassette) 9.99

And more: Vinyl Records + Cassette Tapes on Sale

But this sale becomes really significant if you spend $150 (get an additional 40% off). So if any of you N&Gers is interested in combining an order, let me know. I would be willing to ship your portion of the order to you for free via domestic media mail.
I see a few...
Wiz Khalifa, Jason Isbell, Vince Guaraldi, Denzel Curry, Thrice, Velvet Underground and possibly the De la Soul tapes (they come in 3 color variants)
Put me down as a strong maybe as long as others are in.
EDIT: at 40% off, maybe a couple others - that new Mars Volta is good!

EDIT2: keep us posted

Last edited:
UO sale:

Jason Isbell 9.99

But this sale becomes really significant if you spend $150 (get an additional 40% off). So if any of you N&Gers is interested in combining an order, let me know. I would be willing to ship your portion of the order to you for free via domestic media mail.
Kind of a random note - but I’ve noticed that the “Vinyl Records + Cassette” filter that Urban Outfitters uses regularly filters sale records out.

I usually go back a level to the All Lifestyle Sale items category to try to see all the qualified items. It’s not perfect, but it’s a bit of a workaround with UO’s clunky website.

UO sale:

Jason Isbell 9.99

Those new Vagabon and Beach Bunny albums are great too

UO sale:

Jason Isbell 9.99

Interested in the McKinley Dixon - Beloved! Paradise! Jazz!? if you're able to with other N&G user(s) help.

first oldies annoyance (aside from missing items) happened with my second package in that they sent me a cd instead of an lp. listing was wrong so they are sending me a prepaid return label to refund me, so it's more of an inconvenience really.

on a more positive note, one of my favorite sales (if you're patient) is going on rn - 20% off deathwish gift cards, which you can use for yourself to get anything for 20% off. and if you keep them until their next black friday sale (20% off almost everything), and use these discounted gift cards to pay, it's 36% off.

Some of the best records of the year in the Holiday Sale at Fluff and Gravy. 20% off with code HOLIDAY. Check out Jeffrey Martin, Kassi Valazza and Margo Cilker.

Yea—the prices include VAT and that disappears once you put in a US address. JPC’s shipping prices are super reasonable too. They are my go-to for buying any EU releases or speakers corner reissues. The only slight drawback is sometimes the shipping time can take a bit but I’ve never had an issue. Great shop though

When you say "shipping time can take a bit" do you mean that once it clears customs and goes to a USPS distribution center it stops all movement for nearly two weeks? Because that's what happened to me. :(

When you say "shipping time can take a bit" do you mean that once it clears customs and goes to a USPS distribution center it stops all movement for nearly two weeks? Because that's what happened to me. :(
That’s Christmas time for you, baby! I placed a JPC order last week and regret my chosen timing…it’ll probably take a month to get here now

Back