Online Vinyl Deals

I wonder when the Rhino orders ship... 5 days since purchase
Not the same, but I ordered a pair of speakers from one retailer and the matching stands from another, both on Monday morning. Speakers have shipped and arrived. Stands haven’t even shipped yet.

I imagine Rhino uses some wholesaler or third party for fulfillment of orders and they’re jammed up.

Not the same, but I ordered a pair of speakers from one retailer and the matching stands from another, both on Monday morning. Speakers have shipped and arrived. Stands haven’t even shipped yet.

I imagine Rhino uses some wholesaler or third party for fulfillment of orders and they’re jammed up.
Rhino ships from the WEA warehouse in California. I’m sure there is a third party logistics firm. All I do know is d2c from WEA sucks. Nonesuch was better when they shipped out of a separate facility in TN. But during the pandemic, they went to the facility in California and every aspect of their shipping went to hell too.

That’s Christmas time for you, baby! I placed a JPC order last week and regret my chosen timing…it’ll probably take a month to get here now

I guess my worry is that the "hard part" of the shipping -- coming from overseas and getting in and out of customs -- went off without a hitch. It's been at a USPS distribution center in Richmond, Virginia for a week and a half now. My Vinyl Me D and VMP packages both came and went through that same distribution center in that time frame, with turnaround being about a day.

Meanwhile I've tried filing a package status inquiry on USPS's website but get an error every time I try to submit it. So I don't even have a way to alert USPS that there might be a problem.

Edit: This Reddit comment solved the issue of submitting a ticket with USPS so at least there's that.

Last edited:
30% off at No Format until December 20 with code holidays.

publicserviceannouncementcoverimage.png

I have them all and most are very interesting. Recommended for anyone with interest in jazz.

1702761378435.png

WJMAG01 "World Galaxy" (For Alice Coltrane)
wejazzrecords.bandcamp.com/merch/we-jazz-magazine-summer-2021-world-galaxy

WJMAG02 "Pursuance" (For John Coltrane) ***SOLD OUT***

WJMAG03 "Tetragon" (For Joe Henderson)
wejazzrecords.bandcamp.com/merch/we-jazz-magazine-spring-2022-tetragon

WJMAG04 "The Call" (For Horace Tapscott)
wejazzrecords.bandcamp.com/merch/we-jazz-magazine-summer-2022-the-call

WJMAG05 "Amarylis" (For Mary Halvorson)
wejazzrecords.bandcamp.com/merch/we-jazz-magazine-fall-2022-amaryllis-2

WJMAG06 "Revelation" (For Black Jazz Records)
wejazzrecords.bandcamp.com/merch/we-jazz-magazine-winter-2022-revelation

WJMAG07 "Shadow Shapes" (For Dorothy Ashby)
wejazzrecords.bandcamp.com/merch/we-jazz-magazine-summer-2023-shadow-shapes

WJMAG08 "Universal Beings" (For Makaya McCraven)
wejazzrecords.bandcamp.com/merch/we-jazz-magazine-spring-2023-universal-beings

WJMAG09 "Oisters" (For Petter Eldh)
wejazzrecords.bandcamp.com/merch/we-jazz-magazine-fall-2023-oisters

We also now have stock to ship on our current issue:

WJMAG10 "Dominoes" (For Donald Byrd)
wejazzrecords.bandcamp.com/merch/we-jazz-magazine-winter-2023-dominoes

Hey has anyone had Oldies fulfill any back orders from November’s sale? I was missing two items, both have showed as in stock on the website for a while, and I just get the same stock email back from them about how they are striving to fulfill blah blah blah.

Not sure if incompetent or malicious (would rather just refund the $6 to potentially resell at $26…)

Hey has anyone had Oldies fulfill any back orders from November’s sale? I was missing two items, both have showed as in stock on the website for a while, and I just get the same stock email back from them about how they are striving to fulfill blah blah blah.

Not sure if incompetent or malicious (would rather just refund the $6 to potentially resell at $26…)
Customer service told me they couldn't fulfill an order that they currently had in stock because it came from a different distributor and were not able to match the sale price. I'd just ask them to refund you.

Back