Online Vinyl Deals

Well would you believe it. I finally got shipping notices from Oldies, and it appears that all items available after all. Now I can officially transition from worrying about whether I’ll ever get all those records to worrying about how mad my wife will be when I get all those records.
Nice! I see that my missing items are available on the site, so hopefully they ship out soon as well.

Monster Music has 20%off everything today including preorders with free shipping over $95. Discount is already factored into prices.

I just ordered 14 records from Oldies for $93. While my beloved is going to give me enough side eye when they arrive to push me into next year, it is hard not to feel like I just got away with something
Definitely how I felt, and why I'm not worried about how it all will play out in the end. So far, as I posted yesterday, I've received two of my orders, with 15 of the 22 records I ordered. I have a third order that seems to be in some kind of limbo. I can wait.

Not my thing but eagles 1st album one step for $51
Wow the whole Mofi DSD debacle really tanked the value of their stuff. Will be interesting to see how long they keep making One Steps.
I had the Carole King one step, was really nice packaging and press quality

Wow the whole Mofi DSD debacle really tanked the value of their stuff. Will be interesting to see how long they keep making One Steps.
I had the Carole King one step, was really nice packaging and press quality
The DSD has something to do with it, but it's also the titles they are choosing.

Back