Online Vinyl Deals

One of the few albums I say it is worth what I paid for it, it is a masterpiece. Now if they would just do a colored repress One Go Around I'd be set.

Yeah, I've been loving it and wanting a copy for awhile. Thanks to the discount on the record itself, this turned into a shipping was MORE than the record (pre-discount they were the same cost)

One of the few albums I say it is worth what I paid for it, it is a masterpiece. Now if they would just do a colored repress One Go Around I'd be set.
Fluff + Gravy has a walk-in shop, and they often have rare copies of old variants kicking around. I have walked in and talked to the owner John on a few occasions, and one time walked out with his last copy of a rare Anna Tivel variant. Happy to email him and/or drop in to pick it up for you, if they happen to have it. Let me know.

Fluff + Gravy has a walk-in shop, and they often have rare copies of old variants kicking around. I have walked in and talked to the owner John on a few occasions, and one time walked out with his last copy of a rare Anna Tivel variant. Happy to email him and/or drop in to pick it up for you, if they happen to have it. Let me know.
Yeah that would be awesome, if you see a colored pressing of One Go Around I'd be totally up for it. They seem to press colored variants pretty frequently if not especially with their bigger artists. I think the secret is out on him now, I have seen all kinds of people pumping his new record up.

This was the one they pressed last year. I still thank this record of his might be my favorite.

0029774827_10.jpg

This is probably my favorite song of his.

Yeah that would be awesome, if you see a colored pressing of One Go Around I'd be totally up for it. They seem to press colored variants pretty frequently if not especially with their bigger artists. I think the secret is out on him now, I have seen all kinds of people pumping his new record up.

This was the one they pressed last year. I still thank this record of his might be my favorite.

0029774827_10.jpg

This is probably my favorite song of his.

They are having a holiday open house tomorrow, with bands and DJs all day long. I'll try to stop in, and already emailed John to ask him. He is generally pretty quick to respond when he's around.

And yes, JM was flying under the radar for a while, but no longer. I think Anna (his partner) will be the next to break out...

They are having a holiday open house tomorrow, with bands and DJs all day long. I'll try to stop in, and already emailed John to ask him. He is generally pretty quick to respond when he's around.

And yes, JM was flying under the radar for a while, but no longer. I think Anna (his partner) will be the next to break out...

Thanks so much. I did not know about him but I was on their mailing list and I usually give any artist on their roster a listen to see if it is anything I like. Glad I did, can't believe I didn't know about him before. Like I said his voice reminds me of David Ramirez, the songwriting is so damn good. Can't wait to see him in February.

I've dealt with some crappy customer service before, but this response is absolutely insane.
I would immediately file a PayPal claim based on that interaction alone. If a business has the nerve to harass you over a cancelled order, I wouldn't put it past them to rip you off too.

Oldies.com has been around far too long to be acting like this. They know better.

Comes across as a manager completely losing his cool because he screwed up & is facing a customer backlash.
My guess was a sales guy got to be on the CS team for a day, haha

One of my favorite labels. May I suggest Margo Cilker or Jeffrey Martin.

uR2ux_ELAJswCMORcL-T4-ybmtX_vpo7TSS1rXAvNJluuF8nXiTgNGr30duU5OW06oADg5ao3isgvOMDtOAJm1PBiZ5Hq4Xr3tXAdNkmaQXp72xxl-G9_pX3ErNtd-2ea3HdMHwn845WPB_cSCWdPI_kGcrGuQ=s0-d-e1-ft

They're doing a holiday pop-up tomorrow too, with bands and merchants at their home office in Portland.

Mail Saga update...

Yeeesh! So it turns out our intercom being down IS why we've received no postal service this week, because their key isn't the door key to the building but when that activates the intercom's unlock mechanism - which makes sense, then it's just one key for all the buildings...

Our intercom is down because the property management company we pay to manage our building managed to NOT pay our bill, so service got cut off and won't be restored until next Tuesday - a full week and a half later...

This has been annoying for just because I'm excited for my records, a new phone and some other stuff of moderate inportance. However I have neighbours that are failing to receive medication and important legal documents because of this. Meanwhile, all we've gotten out of the management company is, "Sorry," and very little help to the postal supervisor who has been trying to figure out why they can't service our building!

Meanwhile, I was told I could go to the distribution depot half an hour away and probably pick up my stuff, but I wasn't able to do so until after picking up my son from school... we arrived at 3 to learn they're only open to customers from 10-2. :rolleyes:

What a debacle.

Mail Saga update...

Yeeesh! So it turns out our intercom being down IS why we've received no postal service this week, because their key isn't the door key to the building but when that activates the intercom's unlock mechanism - which makes sense, then it's just one key for all the buildings...

Our intercom is down because the property management company we pay to manage our building managed to NOT pay our bill, so service got cut off and won't be restored until next Tuesday - a full week and a half later...

This has been annoying for just because I'm excited for my records, a new phone and some other stuff of moderate inportance. However I have neighbours that are failing to receive medication and important legal documents because of this. Meanwhile, all we've gotten out of the management company is, "Sorry," and very little help to the postal supervisor who has been trying to figure out why they can't service our building!

Meanwhile, I was told I could go to the distribution depot half an hour away and probably pick up my stuff, but I wasn't able to do so until after picking up my son from school... we arrived at 3 to learn they're only open to customers from 10-2. :rolleyes:

What a debacle.
Wow, I feel your pain man. Frustrating. Hope you can get it sorted soon.

Mail Saga update...

What a debacle.
I live five minutes from my post office. And it has much better hours.

Mail Saga update...

What a debacle.

You should reach out to your local TV news outlet, we eat this shit up.

I really want it, but not $60+ Canadian dollars want it!

I'm not sure how it translates to in Canadabucks, but The Sound of Vinyl is currently running a 30% off sitewide sale which brought Herbie Hancock's The New Standard down to $27.29 US. That's definitely the cheapest I've seen it offered anywhere so far, although I'm sure if you're patient it'll eventually show up 70% off in a random clearance sale some time down the road.

Back