Online Vinyl Deals

Anyone who ordered from LITA get a shipping notification yet? I'm being impatient as it's been four days with a Sunday thrown in there, but just trying to keep tabs on all my orders and this is the last (record) order I'm waiting on.

Anyone who ordered from LITA get a shipping notification yet? I'm being impatient as it's been four days with a Sunday thrown in there, but just trying to keep tabs on all my orders and this is the last (record) order I'm waiting on.
If you are worried reach out, they are good at getting back to customers.

And just like that, I get a shipping notification from LITA. I guess 'complaining to the universe' was enough to get the notification.

EDIT: Their shipping notification also includes what the mystery LPs they sent were, so that's neat.

EDIT TWO: If anyone's tempted at all by the LITA bundle, I just skimmed through the pressings on discogs and previewed the songs on their site....pretty ace choices. I'm tempted to go back in for another haha.

Last edited:
And just like that, I get a shipping notification from LITA. I guess 'complaining to the universe' was enough to get the notification.

EDIT: Their shipping notification also includes what the mystery LPs they sent were, so that's neat.

EDIT TWO: If anyone's tempted at all by the LITA bundle, I just skimmed through the pressings on discogs and previewed the songs on their site....pretty ace choices. I'm tempted to go back in for another haha.
wellll......what'd you get?! I'm tempted

My plan to hide my sale purchases from my wife was foiled when the mail came late today right when my wife got home. To make matters worse, the box delivered was comically large, making it seem like I purchased someone's entire collection. In fact, my records were in a box inside the box, which I've never seen before.

wellll......what'd you get?! I'm tempted
Willie Nelson - Spirit
Lee Moses - How Much Longer Must I Wait (Singles and Rarities 1967-1973)
Various - Somewhere Between: Mutant Pop, Electronic Minimalism and Shadow Sounds of Japan 1980-1988
Various - Earl's Closet: The Lost Archives of Earl McGrath 1970-1980
The Free Design - Sing for Very Important People

Got my LITA grab bag shipping notice.

Pleased.

WILLIE NELSON SPIRIT (LP)

LEE MOSES HOW MUCH LONGER MUST I WAIT? SINGLES AND RARITIES (LP RED/CLEAR SPLIT)

VA SOMEWHERE BETWEEN MUTANT POP ELECTRONIC MINIMALISM AND SHADOW SOUNDS OF JAPAN 19801988 (2LP PURPLE

V/A EARLS CLOSET (2LP)

THE FREE DESIGN SING FOR VERY IMPORTANT PEOPLE (LP)

LINK WRAY S/T (LP)

ANGEL OLSEN / KAREN DALTON SOMETHING ON YOUR MIND

HIROSHI YOSHIMURA MUSIC FOR NINE POST CARDS (LP BLACK)

V/A PACIFIC BREEZE VOL 3 (2LP)

LOU REED WORDS AND MUSIC (LP BRIGHT YELLOW)

Pleased.

LEE MOSES HOW MUCH LONGER MUST I WAIT? SINGLES AND RARITIES (LP RED/CLEAR SPLIT)

VA SOMEWHERE BETWEEN MUTANT POP ELECTRONIC MINIMALISM AND SHADOW SOUNDS OF JAPAN 19801988 (2LP PURPLE

V/A EARLS CLOSET (2LP)

LINK WRAY S/T (LP)

not bad

Pleased.

V/A EARLS CLOSET (2LP)

LINK WRAY S/T (LP)

OMG that's a great selection!

Pleased.

V/A EARLS CLOSET (2LP)

LINK WRAY S/T (LP)

Music for Nine Post Cards is great if you‘re into that style of music and . . . if you got a quiet pressing. If yours is quiet, will you pls post which version it is? Thanks.

Pleased.

V/A EARLS CLOSET (2LP)

LINK WRAY S/T (LP)

Oh crap, I might need to jump in...
"Rare Groove Mystery Bundle (10 Releases)"

I've been wanting some Lee Moses

I actually loved living in Iowa and Colorado more than living in Georgia. But there's shitty places all over this country. Good and bad to be found. Lots of worse places to live than where I've been. The part of Michigan I'm from didn't do much for me. Detroit was awesome when I was a kid, then got really shitty for decades and now it's cool again. Portland was great when I lived there but most my friends who are still there don't love it as much anymore. Tennessee had a lot that sucked, but Knoxville has gotten pretty cool too despite the state sucking hard.
Hey yo! Just catching up on this thread and I live in Knox Vegas! Native actually. If you have any questions or if you actually live here let me know.

One day I am going to make it to Big Ears!

And agreed with the above, since 1/2 of Michigan seems to live in my town or the 'burbs. Hah. However, to dismiss an entire part of the country to make oneself feel good about living in the Country's "wang" is rather childish and myopic.
The BIG ears line up this year looks fantastic. I am going to do my best to make it happen this year. I intend on volunteering (bc you know we ARE the volunteer state ;) ).

Hey yo! Just catching up on this thread and I live in Knox Vegas! Native actually. If you have any questions or if you actually live here let me know.
I lived there from 2012 to 2018 (well in Maryville technically since I got a better cheaper apartment there, lol). I actually miss it now especially as they've developed it so much more since I left. My favorite hang out was Suttree's 😁

Back