Online Vinyl Deals

i have a feeling the evans boxset was a big seller and they oversold it...i sadly didn't end up getting the Steve Gunn record which is one of the ones I wanted most.
Surprised Steve Gunn was a cancelled one. They had that in stock for awhile and lowered the price after the weekend.

I’m 0/2 on orders actually shipping so I’m starting to get nervous anything will be left.

i have a feeling the evans boxset was a big seller and they oversold it...i sadly didn't end up getting the Steve Gunn record which is one of the ones I wanted most.

I'm glad most of the shit in my first order wasn't likely SUPER desirable! :ROFLMAO:

Bummed that I got a failed delivery attempt though... FedEx for Fuzz Club made sense with the buzzer down but this one was coming by Canada Post and they have parcel lockers in our lobby! Dunno what's up with that, but whatever... tomorrow's better suited for me to have a Nick Cave marathon anyway!

I'm glad most of the shit in my first order wasn't likely SUPER desirable! :ROFLMAO:

Bummed that I got a failed delivery attempt though... FedEx for Fuzz Club made sense with the buzzer down but this one was coming by Canada Post and they have parcel lockers in our lobby! Dunno what's up with that, but whatever... tomorrow's better suited for me to have a Nick Cave marathon anyway!
well i didn't find out what i didn't get until the package arrived...

This is a great career spanning retrospective with lots of rarities that comes out to $16 a record when the dust settles...

If you haven't used it already, I think WELCOME20 will take an additional 20% off. I used this last night on the Charlie Parker box.

Back