Online Vinyl Deals

Repeat: I do not need 11LP version. I have the 7LP. I do not need the 11LP version...

The only thing that kept me from buying this is I couldn't get any of their promo codes to work for an extra discount.

How did you even find this random Thrift Books listing @MikeH ?
FWIW I initially bought the 11LP set and I was disappointed by how the alternative versions of the album were all jumbled up. For that reason alone I returned that set and ordered the 7LP. I’d be interested in a hyper-discounted CD set equivalent to the 11LP version.

I know Oldies is last week's news but this:
It's a boxset of Lunatic Harness and all the EPs. Which is a fantastic electronic album. I got this for 80 last year and I thought that was great.

I had this in my Target cart in preparation, but this price is better. Great classic album.

Does this carry any moral quandaries with it?

It’s meant as a thank-you for the discorders who collectively said they wouldn’t use the veterans code. Having said that, they knew it’d leak and aren’t gonna make a fuss over non-discorders using it.

But the discord is a pretty laid back place so if y’all want to stop by and visit it, that’d be cool too :)

In case you don't have this already. $5

Dang, Ghost of Tsushima was also $5!

Oops, thanks

IMG_2456.jpeg

Dang, Ghost of Tsushima was also $5!
Y'all made me get these blind. Or deaf rather since I'm not going to listen to them before they get spun at home.

Last edited:
So after much looking at target the past few years…your best bet is to search within price brackets and include OOS. It maxes out at 50 pages so it never lists everything in one general search.

Look at brackets like $100-500, $60-100, $40-50 and so on. Sign up for notifications for OOS stuff—lots of sales in the past stuff I thought was long gone had a few copies pop back up, especially toward the end of the sale.

With that said, still not a ton this year that I’d buy. Have found maybe 5-6 items including presales I’ll try to grab.
It's a bottomless well, man. It has taken me a long time to recognize this as the new version of crate digging--coming up with different search constraints and exploring all the stuff that looks interesting, and there's a ton (as has been the case recently with oldies.com and innersleeve). Now I'm looking forward to the start of the sale so that maybe I'll finally stop digging.

Some of the interesting artists I've 'found' on the Target site: Good Morning, Victoria Reed, Polly Scattergood, Ghost Light, Fur, Susto, Dirty Streets, Praises, Cordovas.

Does Acoustic Sounds usually do a sale around Black Friday? They got a couple of Speakers Corner records I've had my eye on for some time and am just waiting to pull the trigger...

Does Acoustic Sounds usually do a sale around Black Friday? They got a couple of Speakers Corner records I've had my eye on for some time and am just waiting to pull the trigger...
Have you looked at them on JPC.de? Usually cheaper there than AS even with shipping and discounts…not sure if AS has a BF sale. Think the most I’ve seen them do is a blanket 15% off.

JPC’s prices include VAT which gets taken off once you make an account and enter a US shipping address. I think the 1LP SCs cost $28 shipped

Back