Online Vinyl Deals

I've ordered so much stuff lately and it's hard to keep track. I got a package today from Walmart that I swear I ordered from the oldies.com 75 % off sale. Is this possible?

I've been adding things to my "Save for Later" list for months in anticipation. But I'm going through it now, and well over half the items are out of stock, or worse yet, "Product Not Available." Given how much I've bought in recent sales, that's probably just as well.
Pretty much my experience. Looks like this year will be more lean than in the past.

Probably for the best.

I've been adding things to my "Save for Later" list for months in anticipation. But I'm going through it now, and well over half the items are out of stock, or worse yet, "Product Not Available." Given how much I've bought in recent sales, that's probably just as well.
Target's main distributor for music is going out of business at the end of this year. So thats likely why a lot is OOS. I will say, add notifications to the OOS items and many may come back in stock. that's happened to me the past few sales. The Sade box, the old deluxe Way Out West box from Craft, the Dylan mono box, and many others kept popping in and out of stock.

I got an order from the Plaidroom sale today.....trouble is....it's not something I ordered! Messaged Plaidroom to see how to get it back to them. Funny enough it included a copy of the Prine live box set :ROFLMAO:

That's mine!

I was sure I used my name and your address, but maybe I didn't... or maybe your address is so familiar they just assumed it was you?!

Either way. The other two discs were Czarface and Gord Downie, yeah?

Back