Online Vinyl Deals

It's said no pre-orders the last couple years but it's still worked on them. So hopefully they haven't upgraded their system to cut them off this year.
The order-then-cancel still worked (on books) a couple of weeks ago, so I doubt they’ve upgraded their system to ferret out our shenanigans.

The order-then-cancel still worked (on books) a couple of weeks ago, so I doubt they’ve upgraded their system to ferret out our shenanigans.
Looks like I’ll be grabbing that 8LP Grateful Dead box for 45 85 bucks then

EDIT: My original math was way off.

Last edited:
I believe it'll be around $85 after the cancel trick. The cancel trick will only take 33% off, right? Making the boxset. At $127.99 drop to just shy of $90.
Right. Instead of getting 33% off an order of three equally priced records, which is what you'd get with B2G1, you get 33% off a single album without having to spring for three.

After careful consideration, I can no longer bring myself to pay more than free plus a manageable shipping fee.
As far as my family is concerned, all packages coming for the next two months are from secret santas and PIFsgiving.

"Oh wow, my secret santa was INCREDIBLY generous! Again!"

I might try to extend it into 3 King's Day

As far as my family is concerned, all packages coming for the next two months are from secret santas and PIFsgiving.

6s7cbc.gif

My PIFsgiving package from @MikeH is already INSANELY GENEROUS this year! 🤣

Back