Online Vinyl Deals

For anyone who doesn't have this. Also one of my favorite albums. This was last years reissue that I waited years for.

I paid $40 for an original press of this. Well worth a $7 bucks.

Snagged this based because of these posts and 45 seconds on Spotify. 🙏

Something I've not see pop up in anyone's Oldies.com haul post yet is the following, which is an absolute must if you enjoy the Beatlesesque or chamber-pop era XTC.

Flat White Moon

Also, if the intersection of a Tom Petty, Modern Lovers & Lou Reed Venn diagram appeals to you, head towards the great Chuck Prophet.

Bobby Fuller Died for Your Sins

And how is the new Margo Price priced must-go?

Strays

There, those are my recs and good deed for the day.

If anyone is looking to get over that free shipping threshold, you could do worse than rolling the dice on Van William.

While I prefer his less polished work with Port O'Brien and WATERS – both great bands worth checking out – he is a solid songwriter, and $5 for blue vinyl and a poster is tough to argue with.

Last edited:
For all the goddamn scrolling I’ve done in the last two days I feel like I should buy something if only to justify my time, but no joy so far. Lotta decent stuff in there I own already though.
For me it was a lot of scroll, click, read reviews, listen; scroll, click, etc. Definitely took some chances since it felt like a very low-risk opportunity.

Man, I spent hours looking through pages and pages of albums and never got much beyond $6 stuff. (Dinosaur Jr. was an exception and I don't remember how I chanced upon that.) Looks like there was a lot more to be seen!
I ended up going through all of the 50%+ off titles. About 1500 of ‘em. Was a worthy scroll!

For me it was a lot of scroll, click, read reviews, listen; scroll, click, etc. Definitely took some chances since it felt like a very low-risk opportunity.
Till they never send us our records, start complaining about threatening emails on instagram and then start a go fund me to buy the records they don’t have.

Back