Online Vinyl Deals

I should note that the Dolores Diaz is one of Conor Obersts many side projects. It's with his ex-wife doing mostly classic country covers, and I especially love that one.
@Twentytwo introduced me to Izaak Opatz and immediately fell in love with all of his stuff. Indie rock with a country edge and he’s quite a clever/hilarious lyricist.

Here's some $5 ones I'd highly recommend:

This one also is really good IYL Sinead O'Connor, Taylor Swift

Wow is this oldies site legit? This is a steal for this album. Goldfrapp - Felt Mountain is one of my favorite albums:

Wow is this oldies site legit? This is a steal for this album. Goldfrapp - Felt Mountain is one of my favorite albums:
ResellerRatings is a legit review site for website sellers and oldies has a very high rating there.

i ordered from them 4 yrs. ago had a issue with a defective record that wasn't their fault customer service was solid.can't speak on company in recent times.

Last edited:
Another one of my favorite artists.

My favorite record of 2021.

Franz from The Hold Steady

This has to be the Bandbox exclusive right?

Last edited:
Did someone miss this one when it was on sale elsewhere earlier this week? ($21)

Nabbed it, I missed the other sale which I think was actually more expensive than this one. This is a crazy good deal! Good eye!

If anyone doesn't have this, it's fantastic and a complete steal at this price.

Back