Online Vinyl Deals

Their site kind of sucks but I had some luck playing around with the filters to see some different stuff.

It was especially evident in the $5-10 range:
75% off items
50% off items

Tangentially it’s really weird to me that the 50% off or more albums don’t show in the 75% off or more filter but again it’s not a perfect site.
I actually liked that they were separate because I searched the 75% off ones first and then clicked the 50% off. So I didn't have to see them all again.

So a potential problem that I noticed, and maybe I'm wrong (but don't think I am), the inventory numbers aren't going down after purchases. I purchased something that had only 1 left, and it still shows that, and another that had only 2 left, same thing.

Might be another Deep Discount situation back when their inventory was a crapshoot and mass cancellations happened. Fingers crossed that's not the case, but I've only bought from them once before and it's been a while.

So a potential problem that I noticed, and maybe I'm wrong (but don't think I am), the inventory numbers aren't going down after purchases. I purchased something that had only 1 left, and it still shows that, and another that had only 2 left, same thing.

Might be another Deep Discount situation back when their inventory was a crapshoot and mass cancellations happened. Fingers crossed that's not the case, but I've only bought from them once before and it's been a while.
I ain’t that worried about it one way or the otherZ. Most of the stuff I ordered isn’t the stuff you guys are grabbing anyhow.. 😜
IMG_4366.png
Only one of them had a low stick warning anyhow (I forget which one) and it was at seven.

I ain’t that worried about it one way or the otherZ. Most of the stuff I ordered isn’t the stuff you guys are grabbing anyhow.. 😜
View attachment 187038
Only one of them had a low stick warning anyhow (I forget which one) and it was at seven.
I already have the first two of those, lol.

Honestly that wouldn’t be the biggest surprise. It’s not a very reliable site, that’s for sure.

I will say some prices on stuff have changed so it’s not perfectly static. For example I bought this album for $5 this morning but it’s gone back to regular price.

For anyone who doesn't have this. Also one of my favorite albums. This was last years reissue that I waited years for.

I paid $40 for an original press of this. Well worth a $7 bucks.

Back