Online Vinyl Deals

Are they as sturdy as Sleeve City Audiophile inners? (If you're able to make that comparison).

I have some Gotta Groove at home too that I got from Plaidroom once and they were kind of flimsy like the Mofis. I never really liked the MOFI sleeves.
The Hudsons aren’t as sturdy as the SC Audiophile sleeves. I far prefer them to the MoFi inners or what you get when you buy a record pressed at Quality.

I wish they’d have a deal on 500 again. I’d jump on them in a heartbeat.

Are they as sturdy as Sleeve City Audiophile inners? (If you're able to make that comparison).

I have some Gotta Groove at home too that I got from Plaidroom once and they were kind of flimsy like the Mofis. I never really liked the MOFI sleeves.

They're probably a little more sturdy then the MoFi's but def. not nearly as sturdy as Sleeve City Audiophile inners since those have the paper laminate on both sides and are nearly indestructible. Those are my favorite inners I have ever bought but they're also nearly $30 (+ shipping) for a 50 pack.. So basically 100 of those SC sleeves cost the same as 500 of the Hudson's (I only paid $30 for 500 inners and a 100 outers last year which made it an even easier decision). For me at least, the Hudson's are more then enough and not worth spending 5x's as much.

I'd say if you don't mind spending more for the SC sleeves and didn't like the Gotta Groove or MoFi inners you probably aren't going to love the Hudson's.

They're probably a little more sturdy then the MoFi's but def. not nearly as sturdy as Sleeve City Audiophile inners since those have the paper laminate on both sides and are nearly indestructible. Those are my favorite inners I have ever bought but they're also nearly $30 (+ shipping) for a 50 pack.. So basically 100 of those SC sleeves cost the same as 500 of the Hudson's (I only paid $30 for 500 inners and a 100 outers last year which made it an even easier decision). For me at least, the Hudson's are more then enough and not worth spending 5x's as much.

I'd say if you don't mind spending more for the SC sleeves and didn't like the Gotta Groove or MoFi inners you probably aren't going to love the Hudson's.
My main issue with Gotta Grove and MOFI is that it tends to bunch up in the sleeve when you put them back in.

My main issue with Gotta Grove and MOFI is that it tends to bunch up in the sleeve when you put them back in.

Oh ok, it's def. still possible with the Hudson's but like others have said it's a rare occurrence especially once you get used to them. When it does happen it's usually my own fault because of awkward placement or something. No question it happened more often with the MoFi's.

If you're open to not having the paper laminate on both sides i'd def. fully recommend to at least give Hudson's a try with at least a smaller pack. I still have no desire of going back to the SC inners which I used for years so maybe they'll convert you as well.

Nothing is as sturdy as those.

Oh ok, it's def. still possible with the Hudson's but like others have said it's a rare occurrence especially once you get used to them. When it does happen it's usually my own fault because of awkward placement or something. No question it happened more often with the MoFi's.

If you're open to not having the paper laminate on both sides i'd def. fully recommend to at least give Hudson's a try with at least a smaller pack. I still have no desire of going back to the SC inners which I used for years so maybe they'll convert you as well.
I went ahead and tried the 100 pack of inners. Looks like ship date is August now though.

If you're not ready to buy all of the Lush re-issues their Best Of is a pretty good price on Amazon right now. If it had "Undertow" it would be the perfect collection of their best songs.

Amazon product ASIN B015I9ZHC8

That is the exact amount of Lush I needed. Thank you!
I remember that being pretty pricey when it first came out.

Back