Online Vinyl Deals

Hudson Hi-Fi Vinyl Record Outer Sleeves Covers - Premium Clear Vinyl Record Sleeve 500-Pack - Protect Your LP Albums from Scratches, Dirt & Dust - 3mm Thick No-Acid Exterior Disc Cover

i'd say the inners are better based on what others have said (the outers are a bit cloudy) but still a fantastic deal.

I think I'm the only one that seems to prefer the kind of cloudy outers. I'd definitely rather they be clear, but the clear ones always seem to be a bit flimsier(?) to me. And when they get any creases they look bad imo. But maybe I've just not tried the right ones.

I think I'm the only one that seems to prefer the kind of cloudy outers. I'd definitely rather they be clear, but the clear ones always seem to be a bit flimsier(?) to me. And when they get any creases they look bad imo. But maybe I've just not tried the right ones.
the VSS and Sleeve City are definitely not flimsy. and they look SO much nicer. i can't really go back to cloudy looking ones...

Prime Day vinyl? Sure! - Amazon.com

Here's a sample of the deals:

Alice Cooper - School's Out Expanded and Remastered - $59.49 (26% off)

Beyonce - Homecoming - $41.62 (21% off)

Black Sabbath - Live Evil 40th Anniversary Deluxe Edition - $76.74 (23% off)

Fleetwood Mac - Rumors (looks like its an original pressing?) - $29.90 (34% off)

Foo Fighters - The Essential - $28.35 (29% off)

OUTKAST - ATLiens 25th Anniversary Edition - $42.49 (39% off)

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here - $26 (18% off)

The Rolling Stones - In Mono [16 LP Box Set] - $308.74 (32% off)

Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream Remastered - $42.47 (15% off)

TOOL - Fear Inoculum - $85.15 (52% off)

Wu Tang Clan - The Essential - $18.69 (38% off)

the VSS and Sleeve City are definitely not flimsy. and they look SO much nicer. i can't really go back to cloudy looking ones...

This is exactly how I feel as well.. For a really long time I couldn't care less how "clear" an outer sleeve was but once I tried quality ones from Sleeve City it was a game changer and made even my rough jackets look like the Belle of the ball!

Nothing wrong with the cloudy ones though at all as I use them for my overflow and stuff I don't listen to very often so more Beast then Belle but they get the job done!

Here's an oversized gif of Prison Mike himself talking about the sleeves.

Also, the first clear ones I ever bought were absolute trash and I hated those as well so a good brand and decent thickness makes all the difference.

Not really. Definitely not like the MoFis do. The Hudson inners have a thicker paper backing, just sturdier overall compared to other brands.
Are they as sturdy as Sleeve City Audiophile inners? (If you're able to make that comparison).

I have some Gotta Groove at home too that I got from Plaidroom once and they were kind of flimsy like the Mofis. I never really liked the MOFI sleeves.

Are they as sturdy as Sleeve City Audiophile inners? (If you're able to make that comparison).

I have some Gotta Groove at home too that I got from Plaidroom once and they were kind of flimsy like the Mofis. I never really liked the MOFI sleeves.
I have no experience with the SC sleeves. Definitely sturdier than GG, MoFI, and QRP rice paper inners

Back