Online Vinyl Deals

Anyone get a SOV shipment notification yet for anything beyond their FIRST order placed during this sale? I placed 4 orders within minutes of each other and then another handful in the 48 hours that followed. So far, I've received a shipping notification for just the very first order placed. I'm beginning to suspect they're treating this as 1 transaction per customer and all subsequent orders will be canceled. I'd love to be wrong, but not feeling great about our chances here...
check informed delivery if you have it. i've got 7 packages already in pre-shipment and 2 have started moving.

check informed delivery if you have it. i've got 7 packages already in pre-shipment and 2 have started moving.
Good call on checking informed delivery. I have 3 shipments coming from AEC in "Pre-Shipment" status, including my first SOV order previously mentioned and the other tracking numbers don't align with any other (non SOV) orders I've placed.

the double dip wishlist trick still worksView attachment 175696
he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it-fed-up.gif

It’s a fun record — bonus, the RSD release has tons of surface noise so black is the way to go
I ordered this from SoV, but I’m curious whether there really is a black version or if that’s a stock image someone ginned up without knowing it’s red. I say that bc there’s no black version on Discogs. Not that Discogs is the be-all, end-all (I have a few versions of records with no listing on Discogs), but it’s almost 100% with anything modern.

That's what happens to me. In cart, click PayPal, log in, shows 1 of 2.
Yep, tried the incognito page too. Tried paying different ways too. I want a few at the $4 price range, but not sure at $8 :ROFLMAO:

Yep. I'm in the same boat as you two. I keep obsessively going back to SOV because I want to get the multiple items per order trick to work. I don't even really want the records at this point, just the satisfaction of knowing that I got new records for $4.

Yep. I'm in the same boat as you two. I keep obsessively going back to SOV because I want to get the multiple items per order trick to work. I don't even really want the records at this point, just the satisfaction of knowing that I got new records for $4.
I hate to tell you but you’re going to keep going back even after you get the trick to work once. The game just evolves into “what else would I pay $4 for?”

Back